Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the person avobe send you a FR, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Friends <3
  • NewfieSteve_83
    NewfieSteve_83 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I like Pot Pie! Accept!
  • angel4732
    Options
    We used to be friends
  • angel4732
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »
    angel4732 wrote: »
    We used to be friends

Yes....we did. Same goes for @CoffeeAndContour, @JustKeepTryin and about 100 others who have commented similarly without once asking why, so here I write this against my better personal judgement, baring my inner demons for all to "woo" at, while henceforth I will refrain from participating in this thread ever again.

3 Months ago, I hit an emotional rock bottom unlike I'd seen in almost 20 years. I've battled bouts of depression on and off in all that time, but more and more emotional triggers came apparent to me a few months ago.

In my moment of Despair, I hit Rock Bottom, feeling worthless, unappreciated, unwanted, uninspiring...you name it. I've never been one of the popular ones on here, I don't play the flirt games, post shirtless selfies on a daily basis, so really I can understand being at the bottom of anyone's list. That being said, I honestly felt that not one single person would even notice if I were to disappear and as such after a strong trigger, I committed "Social Media Suicide" (for lack of a better analogy).

Truth be told, out of 120ish some odd "Friends", only 2 of them reached out in some form to see where I'd gone, ask if I was ok, inquire as to what happened. The rest didn't even notice, or like now are only commenting 3 months after the fact, still without inquiring as to what happened.

About a month later, I realized I couldn't do my journey alone so I started fresh. I've accepted anyone who's requested me and will continue to do so whoever they may be. I'm also investing myself in a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy group to learn how to better control my thoughts and emotions and taking each day as it comes, one day at a time.

Should this post get me "woo'd" off the site well then....it's been a good run.

Cheers.

I'm sorry to hear you've been through a hard time and feeling low. You don't have to explain yourself. I did realise you'd gone, not long after you had and I did give you a quick message but thought you'd just chosen to ignore it after I received no reply. Could be a mfp glitch I guess.
    And the woo button, I never use it.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I would accept
  • Egger29
    Options

I'm sorry to hear you've been through a hard time and feeling low. You don't have to explain yourself. I did realise you'd gone, not long after you had and I did give you a quick message but thought you'd just chosen to ignore it after I received no reply. Could be a mfp glitch I guess.

MFP often does not allow messages between people who are not one each other's "Friends" list.

• angel4732
    Options

MFP often does not allow messages between people who are not one each other's "Friends" list.

Oh, I didn't know that. I've received a few from non friends
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Its been a thing for a while.. 🙁
    Not all pm get through.
  • angel4732
    Options

Not all pm get through.

This app :(
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I'd accept
  • Egger29
    Options

Not all pm get through.

This app :(

That's why I chose to respond publicly.
  • BIGFNR0B
    BIGFNR0B Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    Accept
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Accepted
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    If they aren't friend collectors, maybe.
  • Eddy_Hunt
    Eddy_Hunt Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Mmm accept
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Accept