CRAZIEST thing you've ever done

Options

Replies

• Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    once when i was younger, i cooked a 3-minute egg for 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

i know? right?? youth. :laugh:

I cooked frozen chicken in the microwave that only had oven directions on the package. That was crazy!

I saw an episode of Married w/ Children where she cooked a frozen burger patty in the toaster, and I tried it. It fricken worked! I was 13 at the time and my parents yelled at me saying I could've started a fire blah blah blah. Not the craziest thing I've done but it is what it is.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    That I can state in an open forum, I beat the mess out of a woman on the street in Tokyo on Christmas Eve because she tried to snatch my purse off my shoulder. Instead of it coming off my shoulder, she tripped and fell, still holding my purse straps, so I started hitting her until she let go. People walked by nervously laughing because the lady pushing the baby in a stroller was beating up the other lady trying to steal her purse.

I do not advocate violence and am in fact a pacifist. I don't even know what came over me. I went home and cried about it.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That I can state in an open forum, I beat the mess out of a woman on the street in Tokyo on Christmas Eve because she tried to snatch my purse off my shoulder. Instead of it coming off my shoulder, she tripped and fell, still holding my purse straps, so I started hitting her until she let go. People walked by nervously laughing because the lady pushing the baby in a stroller was beating up the other lady trying to steal her purse.

I do not advocate violence and am in fact a pacifist. I don't even know what came over me. I went home and cried about it.

Awwww! I love you!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Awwww! I love you!

ME TOO!!! You did what you had to!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Lost a knife fight with a gibbon.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

I love a good gibbon fight.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I was reading about ninja monkeys tonight on a friend's wall. A good gibbon fight, though. That's badass.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Here's another good one, one time I was on my way to a party and my car died. It wasn't registered in my name and I had no money to fix it so I just left it on the side of the road. Looking back it was probably something dumb that would have cost like $200 to fix. I had better things to do.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Jumped off the back ramp of a C-130.

No wait. Once I peed in the shower.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

I love a good gibbon fight.

He bested me fair and square. Quite the sportsman, he was.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Running in front of a car to save a cat who was sleeping in the road.
    Narrowly missed getting hit, got nasty road rash, but I saved the cat. :)

your my hero i love cats
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Flew with my co-pilot (aka now-husband) across the country in a small plane that went 70 mph with no money or plans other than "get there". Involved some wilderness camping, some couch surfing, and eating a lot of granola bars. We loved every minute of it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    OP, yours was a hoot.

We strung an empty budweiser box on the flag pole of the local Catholic school and strung it up.
  • daleisstayingfit
    Options
    I had sex with a stranger when I was 20 on the high school football field's 50 yard line at night
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    craziest thing i've ever done? Dieting.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot, I forgot one, and this one is TRUE!

My ex and I had been to a club and we were hammered. We had sex...on a bench with on top...in front of the STATE HOUSE. No lie. I'm still amazed we got away with it.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    My neighbors never clean up their pets crap.. So I covered myself in dirt and laid down in their yard pretending to be a giant turd.

LMFAO what?!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick just one: 16 just got my drivers permit stole my parents car and picked up a hitchhiker about a mile from a state prison only to turn on the car radio to find out 3 prisoners just escaped (scared the bejesus out of Me) pulled into the next crowded parking lot and jumped out of the car and ran inside when I came back out he was history.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I once put the new roll of toilet paper on facing the wrong way. For the record:

3-17-tp.jpg
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you.