Where do you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    chest and hips. Also the first places I gain.
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my boobs, lol. Next place I notice weight loss is in my face.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My face then arms!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs at slightly higher margin, but I loose from everywhere.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Everywhere except my butt and thighs. And calves.
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Everything above the waist goes before all the stuff below it. I'm the typical pear shape. I'll lose 3 sizes up top to every 1 size on my hips.

This. Me too >.< Gotta love having the equivillent of a size 6 chest, size 8 waist, and a size 16 hips....(US dress sizes)
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    my thighs go first and my butt looks amazing in comparison.so then im like all stomach with itty bitty little legs but with a nice butt.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    pichu318 wrote: »
    Everything above the waist goes before all the stuff below it. I'm the typical pear shape. I'll lose 3 sizes up top to every 1 size on my hips.

This. Me too >.< Gotta love having the equivillent of a size 6 chest, size 8 waist, and a size 16 hips....(US dress sizes)

Exactly! So annoying! :s
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    My face, then my upperbody and only last my bottom.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Boobs & upper body in general - stomach is always the last for me but then that's been there the longest - don't know if that's connected or just that's how I am wired.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs, and face... :#
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I gain and lose everywhere evenly. So two things: It takes a while to notice I've gained weight, and probably I notice first that I've either lost or gained my cheek bones.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    For me it was all around my joints! So I ended up with skinny ankles, wrists, knees and elbows, while the rest of me was still large :p catching up now, my butt and belly are going, and my face was last to change.
  • shellygw
    shellygw Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A little all over, except my arms. Ironically when I was young and athletic I was very trim upper body and my thighs were my biggest trouble spot but that's where I've lost the most inches so far.
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My back (fat) and then my face. When I hit my ten pound weight loss, a few people commented that they could tell I lost weight. My stomach is slowly melting away with each run or lift ;)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Stomach (nice) boobs (not nice). I am a very comfortable M on top and size 14 US bottom. Hips and butt are the last ones to go
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    from my lower body legs thighs and butt
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    everywhere, but it is noticeable to others in my face and upper chest first.
  • bacs
    bacs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs. Boobs tend to stay proportionate. Tummy always lags far behind.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    my boobs, all gone... breast job time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!