Where do you lose weight first?

Options
When starting to lose weight, which areas of the body do you see the difference in first?

Replies

• crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My butt! And not in a good way. It almost immediately began to sag. It's taking a lot of squats to try to get back any kind of shape. From there, I began to notice it in every body part at once.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    boobies .. everytime lol its annoying why cant it come off somewhere I want to shrink!
  • moonfruity
    moonfruity Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My face, then my hips, slowest losing it in my abdomen
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    my face and stomach.
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    crb426 wrote: »
    My butt! And not in a good way. It almost immediately began to sag. It's taking a lot of squats to try to get back any kind of shape. From there, I began to notice it in every body part at once.

This ^^ +1
    All the skin :wink:
  • melvansmith
    melvansmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! i seem to lose it in my chest - i can lose about 2kg and you will be able to see the ribs in my chest however my bottom half of my body say the total opposite! the worst :'(
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My boobs and stomach always go first, if i do to much intense cardio my butt goes fast as well. I'm pear shaped so the thighs and hips are slowly getting smaller.
  • trossk2
    trossk2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No idea. I'm down almost 30 lbs and can't really tell yet.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Now I'm slim, any further weight comes off my collarbones and waist; the places it has no business coming off because it makes me look a bit frail. When I was bigger, it was generally my tummy I noticed weight loss first, which was nice. I'm pear shaped so it comes off my hips and thighs last!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Everything above the waist goes before all the stuff below it. I'm the typical pear shape. I'll lose 3 sizes up top to every 1 size on my hips.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    crb426 wrote: »

You should check out Strong Curves. It's a book for getting a better booty. I'll be working that into my goals somewhere. I have big hips and butt but underneath it's really all flab and no muscle. I want to have a really nice tooshie one day!
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Right off my gut. Lost 30 pounds and three to four inches off my waist. Had all my suit trousers taken in and I am feeling great.
  • melvansmith
    melvansmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    Now I'm slim, any further weight comes off my collarbones and waist; the places it has no business coming off because it makes me look a bit frail. When I was bigger, it was generally my tummy I noticed weight loss first, which was nice. I'm pear shaped so it comes off my hips and thighs last!

i feel exactly the same!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    First was my face and then my tummy 6 months into it and finally losing some of the excess chest.
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Boobs....always. Wish it was the butt, but the boobs are the first to go.
  • Alassonde
    Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Everywhere but my stomach....which is where it needs to come off!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Face, upper body, waist. Generally lose from the top down. Which is strange to me since most of my extra weight is carried from the waist down.
  • missravae
    missravae Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My face and neck areas. Double chin vanishes and collar bones pop!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    Face, upper body, waist. Generally lose from the top down. Which is strange to me since most of my extra weight is carried from the waist down.

+1

Typically, it's first on, last off. So wherever you lose from last is where you put it on first. Sucks but that's the way it is. For me, anyway.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Stefanny91 wrote: »
    boobies .. everytime lol its annoying why cant it come off somewhere I want to shrink!

^This! So far all I have noticed is that my boobs are shrinking!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!