Options
    Brilliant loss! Well done! :):)
  • darrellwilkins
    darrellwilkins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • kristinacrooks415
    Options
    Holy cow woman!!! That's amazing! Thank you for being the inspiration I needed to meet my own strength and weight loss goals!
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This process is not easy, but it is doable. Set a plan and stick to it, day in and day out. Do not wait for "motivation." Establish habits and follow them no matter how you "feel".

The above you said is a great quote. I am beginning to think if you can just establish the good habits, whether your in the mood or not, you can succeed...one day at a time. This is how I got to exercising 5 days a week.

You look fabulous and strong....thanks for your post!
  • kaos1986
    kaos1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing :smile: x
  • Deckhand562
    Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, congrats! Thank you for your inspiring story!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This process is not easy, but it is doable. Set a plan and stick to it, day in and day out. Do not wait for "motivation." Establish habits and follow them no matter how you "feel".

^^This is so important! I really needed to be reminded of this again, and I think that everyone beginning this journey needs to hear this. Congratulations on your success so far. You are so inspiring!

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Karmc2k wrote: »

The above you said is a great quote. I am beginning to think if you can just establish the good habits, whether your in the mood or not, you can succeed...one day at a time. This is how I got to exercising 5 days a week.

You look fabulous and strong....thanks for your post!
    Thank you for the encouraging feedback!
    Youve hit the nail on the head!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post very motivational. I like to see success. Again Thank you and you look fabulous!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,418 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »

I've been MFP friends with OP (lorrpb) for several months now. In case anyone was wondering, the above quote is not just what she says, it's precisely what she does.

No drama, no angst, she just gets in there & does what needs to be done, day after consistent day. Like any of us, she's had a few illnesses or other physical issues at times. She handles them prudently (not overdoing when injured/ill), but doing what she reasonably can, and getting right back to the routine, no questions, whenshe's back to feeling pretty normal.

She's one of the best examples I've run across here. Can't go wrong by following that approach!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    @AnnPT77 that is so nice of you to say!
  • ccmission11
    ccmission11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, keep up the good work. Very inspiring to all of us. Thanks for posting :)
  • lauraanne19862016
    lauraanne19862016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Totally awesome and inspirational. Thank you!
  • kalchthaleri
    kalchthaleri Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! XOXO
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!