Options
    I'm 5ft 4.5" and currently 125lb size 10 uk size x
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    chalaivy wrote: »
    5'8''
    145ish lbs
    Pants size 7ish... I only bought ''stretchy'' size 7, so really probably an 8 I guess.
    I wear mostly M shirts, sometimes S, sometimes L depending on stretch and brand.

This is fun :) I'm happy to see so many others with my height in such variety of shapes and sizes!

If you are American a size 7 is Junior sizing which are in odd numbers. The corresponding Misses Department sizes are usually cut larger than the Junior Department, so you would likely size down to a size 6 in Missy.
  • melaniemarie486
    melaniemarie486 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Approx 5'9" (sometimes measured 1cm below depending on who measures me), currently fluctuating between 139-141 pounds, size 0-2 in commercial US sizing, size 0-2 in dresses, size 4 in designer bottoms and true sized athletic gear.

Sizing has changed in the past 10 + years in the US, a decade ago I would not have fit into a US 0 or 2 even at 130 lb. A US size 0 is labeled 25" yet my waist measures 26" on a good day.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    5'8, 141.2 as of this morning. Sized 2 in dresses.. Just went dress shopping...My shirts and pants sizes have dropped more in the past two weeks as all of my clothes are loose. I'll know definitively when I go shopping for those this week. My arms are still a problem area compared to the rest of my body (extra skin making them big now) but they are fitting some smalls now so I'm almost at goal!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, currently 157 lbs and size 32.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    5'1'' (small frame)
    107 lbs.
    24 inch waist
    Pants: size 0/2 (US)
    Tops: size x-small/small
    Dress: size 0/2

I normally wear Asian clothing since they tend to fit me a lot better than Western clothes- they tend to run a bit big on me most of the time. :c
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a bigger frame too. 5'5 135 pounds in women's size 4 and small in young women's size 6-7 and small-medium. Generally a 5-7 in dresses
  • oluseyiola
    oluseyiola Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'7, 155 lbs (on a good day :smile: )
    US 10 pretty much across the board, the occasional 8.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Frame size...I'm not really sure. I think I'm medium - I have broad shoulders. I'm 5 ft 6, 151 lbs and a size 8/10 pants, size S/M tops.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    5' 6" @ 138 lb
    Size 4 top (Canada) and size 6 or 8 bottom depending on the store. Size 4 dress. XS/S shirts at the stores I shop at. Which means nothing since their quality is decreasing and their sizes aren't consistent anymore.
    The size was the same when I was 129 lbs too though. Don't really know where the weight comes and goes from. A little around the middle, but certainly not all of it lol.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5' 4.5" 147 pounds. US size 4 or 6 bottoms. Medium tops.

We are the Exact same size !!

• JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5'4 147lbs. I have no hips so I wear a Size 6 at every basic USA store (GAP, Old Navy etc)
    Size Medium in a blouse and tank tops.
    6 Dress pants
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    5'1.5, 141 poundsand pear shaped
    Banana Republic skinny jeans size 8, Banana Republic flared jeans size 6, light sweaters size small or loose fit size medium
    Walmart juniors size large tank
    Levis size 9
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    5'5" 137 lbs
    Size 4/6 US
    Size small/med
  • fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The body is sooo different from person to person! I'm 32-25-36 and I see ppl shorter, heavier and with larger body measurements that say they wear smaller sizes. Like others have concluded not only the fit but also wearing Jr., Misses and Women's clothing makes a big difference. Very interesting!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    And clothing sizes don't match from one store to the next! I wear xs to xl in shirts, 7-11 in juniors pants and 6-12 in jeans
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5'3" 185lbs. Generally a 10 but I have some 8's and some 12's. Generally a medium top but sometimes large depending.
  • pattyandthemoos
    pattyandthemoos Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'4 120 lbs
    Small to medium
    Pant size is crazy and I couldn't tell you. Ladies clothes are so wacked on the sizes. I bought a size 4 and a size 9 pair of shorts the other day and both fit exactly the same. I think I wear around a 5 but really not sure.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    5'5", 123lbs. Recently went from size 6 jeans being too big, to size 8 jeans being a little tight, due to thigh muscle expanding. Fit anywhere from XS to medium in shirts/dresses; I have broad shoulders. LE SIGH.