What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• carlaringuette
    carlaringuette Posts: 158 Member
    Getting under 190 and beach vacation this summer. B)
  • mnbell2013
    mnbell2013 Posts: 45 Member
    edited May 2019
    My first half-marathon is scheduled for September 7th, and I plan to participate as long as my knee can handle it (I'm currently in PT to work on runner's knee). I'd like to lose a good amount of my remaining extra 35lbs, as I know the weight loss will make it easier for my joints to bear the load of running.

Also, my parents and I are taking a week-long trip to Kentucky and Tennessee in mid-July. It will be HOT. I live in Michigan and have a hard time dealing with the heat in July up HERE, so I'd like to lose a few more pounds before traveling.
  • hlr1987
    hlr1987 Posts: 151 Member
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    I'm about a pound and a half from losing 50lbs (and 50% of my goal). I just want to see that number.

Me too! I'm having trouble getting past that because my brain keeps telling this is good enough (despite the fact im still overweight), it's as though it's too big a milestone to achieve, even though its really close I'm holding myself back. Renewing my dedication this morning, it Will happen!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    hlr1987 wrote: »
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    I'm about a pound and a half from losing 50lbs (and 50% of my goal). I just want to see that number.

Me too! I'm having trouble getting past that because my brain keeps telling this is good enough (despite the fact im still overweight), it's as though it's too big a milestone to achieve, even though its really close I'm holding myself back. Renewing my dedication this morning, it Will happen!

I hit it yesterday! You can do this!
  • hlr1987
    hlr1987 Posts: 151 Member
    Well done, and thank you, I had a week of poor choices, but today has been good again, mostly because you inspired me to stop messing around!
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    You got this
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I was eating too many healthy foods and gained 4 lbs. Weighing 162 this morning, want to be back to 159, that sounds much better.
  • suzanne6094
    suzanne6094 Posts: 104 Member
    I have my eye on my blue belt in BJJ that is my mini goal and eating for lasting energy... to get there
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    To get and stay below 211 (so 210.something or lower) for my last 2 weigh-ins this month (officially on Mondays). I was at 210.6 yesterday and 211.4 today... And to be lower on the last weigh-in than the next one.

I had higher goals for the month of May that clearly aren't going to happen, but I'm hoping these mini-goals will help me stay focused on the weekends...
  • Hydr8Cafn8Medic8
    Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 472 Member
    Hoping to get back to GW, and then working to see some sort of ab definition. Haven't seen them since high school.
  • Pat11d
    Pat11d Posts: 16 Member
    My current mini-goal is to fit comfortably in a large tshirt. The xl are a little baggy but the large is still snug looking
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!