Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Hydr8Cafn8Medic8Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 472Member Member Posts: 472Member Member
    Hoping to get back to GW, and then working to see some sort of ab definition. Haven't seen them since high school.
  • Pat11dPat11d Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    My current mini-goal is to fit comfortably in a large tshirt. The xl are a little baggy but the large is still snug looking
  • sdewey415sdewey415 Posts: 92Member Member Posts: 92Member Member
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    I'm about 9lbs from getting to an overweight BMI rather than an obese BMI. That's my current goal.

I am 7lbs away from the overweight BMI myself!!! Super excited! We can do it!!!
  • ArchcurlArchcurl Posts: 150Member Member Posts: 150Member Member
    Archcurl wrote: »
    Right now my only goal is to keep tracking for the next two weeks. I just really need to stick to it.
    Went on a break because of health issues, only just got back on track and then broke my arm. Resulting in zero energy and not being allowed to move it. Resulting in gaining back weight.
    So for now all I want is to stick to it for two weeks. And then maybe two more

Also did I mention that because of the water weight I'm now not obese 2 but obese 1?!?!?! It's only a few pounds down but man, do I feel a difference! Probably also because of the eating less but a week ago I felt like extra rolls of fat were just plastered on to my body. It's not a good feeling.
  • slgibbs1987slgibbs1987 Posts: 189Member Member Posts: 189Member Member
    A friend's wedding is coming up in a little over a month. My goal is to lose 15 pounds before then!
  • lcdube01lcdube01 Posts: 23Member, Premium Member Posts: 23Member, Premium Member
    To get to 75kg (1.4kilos to go!)
  • pandareadspandareads Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    BW:235
    CW:205
    GW: 135
    I bought a pair of size 14 shorts at Target that I can only half zip. I’m looking forward to wearing them because I haven’t been a 14 in 10 years. I think I have 15 to 20 lbs to go for that.

Then I have a doc apt end of August. He told me in Feb if I don’t lose weight he has to put me on a cholesterol pill and I do NOT want another pill. (Someday I’m gonna get off all of them.) I’d like to be down 50 lbs total by then so I guess these goals go hand in hand. I’ll wear the shorts to the doc appointment lol
  • brenn24179brenn24179 Posts: 1,715Member Member Posts: 1,715Member Member
    leaving for the beach and trying not to gain a bunch of weight, not over couple of pounds. hope to find pleasure in things other than food. Mini goal is weight not up too much next week so I can lose it fast.
  • KickastinaKickastina Posts: 97Member, Premium Member Posts: 97Member, Premium Member
    lcdube01 wrote: »
    To get to 75kg (1.4kilos to go!)

I'm right there with ya!
  • lapierrecyclistlapierrecyclist Posts: 142Member Member Posts: 142Member Member
    My next two mini-goals are to make it to a normal BMI, by the end of June. And to get back on my bike this summer. I'm determined to keep both my sanity and my health, as I move into more and more caretaking for my 82-year-old mother while simultaneously helping my husband take care of his 83-year-old mother (the two grandmothers both live near us and do not speak to each other). I also want to be around for a long time for our teenage daughter (15 1/2).
  • ArchcurlArchcurl Posts: 150Member Member Posts: 150Member Member
    Right now my only goal is to keep tracking for the next two weeks. I just really need to stick to it.
    Went on a break because of health issues, only just got back on track and then broke my arm. Resulting in zero energy and not being allowed to move it. Resulting in gaining back weight.
    So for now all I want is to stick to it for two weeks. And then maybe two more

Also did I mention that because of the water weight I'm now not obese 2 but obese 1?!?!?! It's only a few pounds down but man, do I feel a difference! Probably also because of the eating less but a week ago I felt like extra rolls of fat were just plastered on to my body. It's not a good feeling.

Sooo I've been logging all the things. Not obsessively so and I have definitely had a few cheat treats BUT I logged them. Honestly. I'm just super happy in general that I'm keeping it up