What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Be under 200 lbs
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Also, does anyone else keep reading mini-golf instead of mini goal? I keep thinking, golf sure is motivational! :blush:
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    1. Do hand weights 3x/wk. Did day 1 yesterday, and my arms are aching in protest today.
    2. Drop 10# more. Then I'll try on all the old stuff waiting in my closet and see what I keep and what I donate.
    3. Add more distance on to my walking/jogging workouts.
  • NMSever
    NMSever Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To lose 3 more pounds and finally hit my 100lb weight loss goal. But man is it slow going at this current weight...
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Being able to run 10k
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my new size 10 dress pants. Last weekend I bought 2 pairs of size 10 jeans that actually fit well enough to wear! But they are pretty stretchy and the dress pants are still a little too snug to actually wear.

I constantly have 5lb mini goals. Right now I am working to stay below 170 and next goal is break 165.

I also want to learn to run. I haven't timed myself for a while, but I would guess I can only run for ~1 minute right now before having to walk.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    To go down a dress size in my uniform. I'm a flight attendant and sadly no longer one of the cute ones.
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    To weigh 125 by the end of the month and %BF to 23%. Currently 130 and 26%. If I don't reach this I'll just be happy to lose any weight during these finals week!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I decided today that I am going to buy a bikini for the beach this summer. I am much healthier than I have been in a very long time and I love my body and want to give it some sun.
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Trying get my lower back to match upper and same goes for back of my thighs to match the front lol... I know you can't isolated fat so squat, squat, lift and eat with my range.
  • tltmom
    tltmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SW 178.8 8/15/15
    CW 151.6

A couple mini goals -
    Half marathon 4/30/16
    140# by 8/16 (losing weight verrrrrry slowly now!)

Good luck everybody!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Running my first half marathon on May 7th. I just want to finish! I'd love to get into a size 12 for summer. I'm between a 14 and a 16 right now. Can't wait to get to onederland but that's 35 pounds away.
  • tltmom
    tltmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My half on 4/30 is also my first!
    Just tell yourself - you've got this!!

Best wishes to you!
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Running a 5k in 8 weeks... (hopefully without stopping - just started a running club :) )
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @becbo22 no way that body on the right in your profile pic isn't a 12 already...heck it looks way smaller! Keep up the good work!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @becbo22 no way that body on the right in your profile pic isn't a 12 already...heck it looks way smaller! Keep up the good work!

Lol I wish but thank you. I have a small waist but big thighs/butt/calves. My waist may be able to fit a 12 but not the rest of me :(
  • gillianperez1
    gillianperez1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine's the same as yours actually :)
    I've been a size 12 most of my life, and I'm hoping to get to a size 8. I'm really excited for the day my pants get so loose I gotta buy new ones :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!