What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    being the person I was inside and out when me and my husband first started dating... He's a pro athlete so his body doesn't change.. I stopped working and gained 25 pounds which made me a very unpleasant insecure person to be around. I deserve to be the best I can be!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To get into the 120s and stay there:)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    It has been a while since making a mini goal since hitting maintenance; however, since slipping...I think this is an excellent idea to get myself back on track! I feel like I need to follow through with my promises that I made to myself. When I was 250lbs, I promised when I got to my goal weight I would get a tattoo..and even after losing an additional five pounds, I still have not followed up with it.

It is not a fitness goal, but my mini goal is to make goals again. Also, to follow through with my rewards from before.
  • Granada88
    Granada88 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Current mini goals are, to pass my Black Belt Fitness Test. And, to successfully pass my First Degree Midterm test...both are this May.
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I thought of so many mini goal while reading everyone's. I want to weight less than my boyfriend (it's within 10lbs). I want to be under 155lbs by my graduation (in 4 weeks). It seems like I can never get back 155 hump! I want to be under 145 by my birthday in August. But my most important mini goal.....I have to take my workout/eating goals one day at a time. I can't say "this week I will workout 5 times". I have to wake up and say "today I will workout" I get overwhelmed with the big picture.
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Maasju wrote: »
    My mini-goals are the 10 pound marks on the scale. Each one I hit makes me work out just a little harder and watch my food choices just a little closer!! :)

I need your motivation. I see the scale go down and my brain goes "oh, you've done a nice job, let's get a reward"
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    5 or so pounds until I go from Obese to Overweight!! 155 to 149 ya'll lets go!!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1.3 more pounds will put me halfway to my goal. 3.3 pounds and I will be out of the Obese category which I have never been out of in my adult life!

Once I hit halfway and stay there I'm scheduling laser hair removal...might as well wear all those cute dresses I have before I shrink out of them! :smiley:
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    3.4 pounds till I am in the 180's again. My highest weight ever was 223 got down to 160 in August of 2012. Been fighting my way back ever since. Proud that I kept 25 pounds off for 4 years tho! :)
  • One_life_2_live
    One_life_2_live Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Right now my mini goal is to once again be in "onederland" by July :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    To go down a dress size in my uniform. I'm a flight attendant and sadly no longer one of the cute ones.
    yl

Well I don't know what you looked like before, but you are def still pretty now! :)
  • ealaniz2
    ealaniz2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 3 lbs by Friday April 15!!
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought some great boots that I can only zip with a lot of swearing and a little discomfort. My mini-goal is a centimeter off my calves, long-term goal is for the boots to be a little loose.
  • blh202
    blh202 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ealaniz2 wrote: »
    I want to loose 3 lbs by Friday April 15!!

2 days to lose 3 lbs. Dang girl!
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Revenge >:)
    Lol
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I hit 130! Next mini goal is 125, and a 28 inch waist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!