What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    To hit 175 by the 4th of July -- a day spent in a bathing thing suit in front of lots of people. 8 pounds away, 2 month countdown.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Bench lift 30 lbs dumbbells. At 27.5 right now.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A 10k race in four weeks motivates me big time!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Right now, my mini goal is to bust into the 160s (about 4lbs away) and up my cardio. I've mostly been focusing on weights and have lost weight doing it...but time to blast the fat away. High knees anyone?!
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To complete the Tough Mudder next month and not embarrass my team
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I wanna see the 140's for the first time since high school! (I think I gained 15 pounds somewhere between 7th and 9th grade. :frowning: )

I'm only 3 pounds away from that at the moment... two more weeks of a 1.5 loss and I've got it! Just gotta actually stick to my calories.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Meet my average goal of 6500 steps for a challenge at work that will reduce my health premiums next year! Also, to be out of the obese BMI catergory (I know it's silly, but doctor's still use it) by my appointment in August. 13lbs+2lbs(for clothes) to go!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    kmbrooks15 wrote: »
    Someone at church gave me a gift card to Outback Steakhouse about two days after I started back to eating right and exercising. I told my daughter that when I lost my first 20 pounds we'd go. I'm 1.9 pounds away!

Hmm steak and broccoli! Yum!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    1. Getting back into the normal BMI - I'm 5.1lbs away!!!

2. Holiday I'm going on at end of June (and most likely will see the ex who dumped me over fb post)

3. I want to wear all the nice clothes my bf's sister gave me that she's never worn... unfortunately she's a size 8, so not all of it fits.
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been super out of it this week and so my mini goal is just to get through this week! I haven't missed a work out or eaten over my calories all week. One more day and then I can take it easy on the work outs. I'm in need of a break after 40 days of working out everyday. (But to be honest I'll probably end up going for a small walk because I don't want to ruin my streak :p ).
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've been super out of it this week and so my mini goal is just to get through this week! I haven't missed a work out or eaten over my calories all week. One more day and then I can take it easy on the work outs. I'm in need of a break after 40 days of working out everyday. (But to be honest I'll probably end up going for a small walk because I don't want to ruin my streak :p ).

your body needs time to rest though for it to be better in your work-outs and stuff xx
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    To reach my 2nd mini goal (I have been setting them for 10lbs in MFP). Once I reach that I'll be in the "normal" range, and will want to lose between 15-20 more lbs.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    To get to 65 pounds lost by end of May (currently at 61 lost)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!