What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    2ish or 1 bigger one depending how I count. get to 190 before my husband (the second ish is to weigh less than my husband.) maybe by my birthday next Friday. I was 196 this morning, after too much food this weekend. Let's see how close I can get.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    getting under 200 lbs by the end of the year!! ( i got about 28 lbs to go)

This is my goal as well. I'm at 226.6.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is 150 lbs. That will be just under the halfway point to my goal weight. Fifteen pounds to go to hit 150.
  • double_dash88
    double_dash88 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to be able to wear my "warm weather" work wardrobe comfortably again! Thinking that will be about 15 - 20 lbs from now.
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have two mini goals -- 5 more lbs until I'm overweight and not obese. I hope to achieve that by the end of this month. The second mini goal is to move into the 140's. That's 9 more lbs. I hope to achieve that by the end of August. Here's wishing everyone luck on both their mini and long term goals!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My current mini-goal is onederland....7 lbs to go.
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to shrink out of all of my shorts by Summer's end. They are all fairly loose and a couple pairs are already too big.
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I want my shirts for work to not touch my stomach. It's too hot for that, and while the snuggness wasn't bad trying them on, inside the museum it sucks.
  • Poodapie
    Poodapie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My sister
  • kariplz
    kariplz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for now is to get into 160's. 3 more lbs :-)
  • peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    to get to 210lb 9lb to go i was 240 4 months ago
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to be more comfortable with my appearance by my holiday to New York in October ♡
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!