What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• scriptie
    scriptie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to be able to comfortably wear shorts this summer! Also a wedding in July!
  • joeyg1976
    joeyg1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trying to get under 200 lbs
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    To get to 50# lost (1.2 lb away)
    And the next one is to get to 180 (6.4 lb away)
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    16% bodyfat and then 11 - 15 in time!
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    cindym04 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get into the 150's again. I've been fluctuating between 165-170 for over a year.

This was my first goal too! I made it from 165 to 155 in about 6 or 7 weeks, so it can be done. My next mini goal is 145. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • MrsJenniferLynn
    MrsJenniferLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Summer ! don't wanna be fat in a tshirt :)
  • BeaRocknRollBride
    BeaRocknRollBride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    4 weeks, 4 days until I head off to a festival that is definitely my motivation at the moment. Then 4 months to a holiday in Florida, want to fit back in some of my old pairs of shorts!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    A wedding next Saturday is making me exercise extra hard
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to look good in a new cycling kit! It's "athletic fit" and that translates to "show all my rolls"...lol...
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To get goal weight; 0.7 lb away!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My mini-goal is 170 pounds.
    I have not weighed less than 175 in the past 5 years. Currently, 179.

Ultimately, I am shooting for 145 which is what I weighed 10 years ago when I moved to my current state of residence and was the healthiest I've ever been.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to the healthy BMI range for my height. I'm exactly 11.5 lbs from that point...hoping I get there sometime late this summer..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to IAFC on Monday. Major goals: Packing, Mini goal: practice putting my folding bike in it's bag quickly so I can bring it on the plane with me.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really trying to tighten up my logging... 7 lbs to reach my (first) goal weight... hope to make that in a month - ish!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    170 is my next mini-goal. I'm 174-175 now. This is the lowest I've been for 6+ years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!