What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• sndg
    sndg Posts: 2 Member
    I have many gorgeous retro dresses that my husband bought me several years ago. I have not been able to fit into them. I want to be able to feel pretty again in those dresses!!!
  • CaitlinS311
    CaitlinS311 Posts: 6 Member
    Mini goal is hitting the gym 3 times a week and doing ab work every other day. Oh and getting back into the habit of tracking all the food I eat.
  • marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    I've lost two stone, i reaaally want to be able to say "I've lost 3 stone" so that's what's motivating me at the moment.
  • edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    I just recently hit my first mini-goal of 180 lbs making a 25 lb loss.
    My next mini goal is 165, my high school highest weight. :smiley:
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    To not feel uncomfortable in my trousers and jeans!
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    To get below 300#, first and foremost. I want to be more comfortable in my jeans and be able to wear some of the smaller clothes in my closet that I haven't worn in forever (but I have held onto them, hoping that someday I WOULD be able to wear them)!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    pinkpsyche wrote: »
    A closer goal is when I take my cholesterol and A1C tests in June, that I show marked improvement on both. I would like to see my A1C in the normal range. My cholesterol might need a little more time to get into the normal range. :)

You'd be surprised, in 17 weeks mine went from 281 to 187!

My Dr was thrilled. Sugars were finally normal again too!

Good luck to you.
  • Himurahotaru
    Himurahotaru Posts: 29 Member
    My mini goal is sticking with a workout plan...I always get started and then I just don't follow through. I just finished the first week of my second month of p90x. I haven't noticed much...and my scale isn't moving. It's depressing and even though I feel I'm eating better as much as I can. It's still disheartening. But I've never stuck with a workout for so long. Sunday I'm back to counting calories as well. I've been slacking on that part. I'm hoping after 3 months I'll feel like a different person and just keep going...hoepfully
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    To get to 210 I keep hovering at 212.4 so hoping to reach it by next week
  • katie22mfp
    tmking1150 wrote: »
    A pair of jeans I bought about 3 months ago. They were a lil snug when I tried them on but rather than returning them, I opt to keep them and work on a "looser fit". Ive lost 10lbs since then so I should be there but Im waiting to get to my goal weight now...160lbs; im currently at 166lbs.

Good luck I'm sure they will fit lovely now! What a great motivation!
  • katie22mfp
    Working towards comfortably fitting in size 12 jeans. I can fit them now but they're very snug. My old jeans are size 20

This is my goal too!
  • katie22mfp
    Fabu_lass wrote: »
    To get to 210 I keep hovering at 212.4 so hoping to reach it by next week

You've got this nailed good luck!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I lost a couple of pounds from being sick all week, but it's probably mostly dehydration. My goal is to get back to drinking more water this week.
  • mamabearkrone
    mamabearkrone Posts: 8 Member
    My daughters first birthday is in about a month and I don't want to feel insecure or worry what I'll look like in the pictures other people will be taking. So basically lose another 10 or so pounds by then!
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Currently at 243 and want to lose 9 more lbs to get well into the 230s and get to 50lbs lost (currently at 41lbs gone)
  • lindsayannand
    lindsayannand Posts: 5 Member
    I leave for Jamaica in June and want to be at my lowest weight. I've already gotten to my pre baby weight but now its time to be at my vacation weight!
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Summer is always a motivator - beach season!
  • clfinn
    clfinn Posts: 14 Member
    My Diet Bet. I need to lose 5.6 pounds this month to win. I lost the first 1.6 pounds this last week. Four more pounds (at least ) in 24 days!
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Camping vacation in June. I really want to wear a bikini and feel GOOD in it.:)
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Reach 40 lbs lost....about 4 lbs to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!