What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• smileytree222
    smileytree222 Posts: 20 Member
    My first goal is to lose 5% by March 1st
  • AshleyC1023
    AshleyC1023 Posts: 272 Member
    edited January 2016
    Mini goal - to fit into my ball gown a little better before February 19th, when I need to wear it, lol. I can get it on now, but it's just a bit too tight to be very flattering.

I have a brand new one I've never worn with the tags still on it that is too loose now, so that's motivating!
  • stacynoell
    stacynoell Posts: 41 Member
    10 pounds by Spring Break!!!
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Be in great shape and look great in a new suit when I start my next job (for argument's sake, let's say 3 month)
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Get under 200. This is a mini goal because I'm really only 3ish lbs away give or take. I just think it'll be a good motivator for me since I'm just starting out.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    To get to 179 lbs and stay there!

Me too. I thought (more like hoped) I'd hit that number this morning but I'm still .4 away. Almost there....
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    My mini goal is to hit the 150's. I am 163.6 as of tonight (finally got rid of some water weight!) so in the morning I should be a bit closer as I normally weigh a bit less from morning to morning unless I'm bloated.
  • Syneea
    To become more consistent with heavy lifting..I'm up to two days a week but I'd really like 3-4 days a week. I'm a Cardio Queen so I'm gradually moving in that direction... It's rather hard giving up any of my classes!

To go to my doctor's appt on Monday and Finally find out what's wrong with my shoulder.. It's been feeling achy with different movements for two months but I was hoping it would work itself out.. I know, sad. I've been heating it, icy hotting, tiger balming etc.. Hoping it can be sorted out relatively easy and quickly as I have a fitness class instructor training coming in two weeks! This arm is def holding me back from my full potential though, that's for sure.
  • Syneea
    Oh yeah I should state that my heavy lifting has been focused on the bottom until I have my shoulder looked at... :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    My next mini goal is 190, I'm 4.4 pounds away. Final goal is 150.
  • terio818
    terio818 Posts: 13 Member
    My mini goal is to get into the 160's by March. Currently 180 so I think it's possible. .
    Also I want to run a 5k by April.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    I bought 2 pairsof UK 10 shorts from Crew online and though I can do them up, they are a bit snug! My goal is to tighten up enougha0 around the hips and tum to wear them on my holiday to Canada this Summer, and wow the family who last saw me when I was a 16.
  • xveer22
    xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
    To lose my first 5lbs
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Losing another 5lbs in the next 2 weeks before my trip overseas. I'll finally be in well into the 220s.
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2016
    2 years ago I was so happy in my size 4. I'm so content in that size. I'm now a size 6 and that is fine but my goal is to get to my size 4 and stay there. :) Being 5'11" That is a great goal for me

Vacation in March.. so time for a bikini
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    To start losing weight again
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 335 Member
    To stay on track for my bigger goals, I need to lose 5 pounds in the next 2 1/2 weeks. I think I can!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    I have so many! But I guess for my mini goals...
    First, I want to lose 10 lbs by my birthday (next month). I'm already down 4.5.
    And then, I want to win the "Biggest Loser" competition at work. I think there are 5-6 more weeks of it. So far, I've gone up and down with the same 5 lbs. I've gotta break that cycle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!