What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I am SOOOooooo close to doing an unassisted pull-up!!!

I really want to do a pull-up (of any sort), so if you have any tips please let me know! I'd love to get some input on how to get started on the process!

And my current mini-goal is to get back down to 160 lbs before my semester starts. I'm 162.8 right now and I have until January 14 to meet my goal. And then after that, I want to consistently lose about a pound per week (which is healthy based on how much I have left to lose) for the rest of the semester and to workout at least twice a week.
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    To get my first 10lbs down I'm at 8.6lbs now!

I have lost a little over a pound. I want to get to my first 10 lb goal. I am not exercising right now so I'm sure that's why I haven't lost much. I don't feel that I'm ready to start exercising yet. Once I start exercising I have to keep it up...and I'm not in that frame of mind yet but I'll get there.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    bevkidd1 wrote: »
    To get my first 10lbs down I'm at 8.6lbs now!

I have lost a little over a pound. I want to get to my first 10 lb goal. I am not exercising right now so I'm sure that's why I haven't lost much. I don't feel that I'm ready to start exercising yet. Once I start exercising I have to keep it up...and I'm not in that frame of mind yet but I'll get there.

Losing a pound is definitely nothing to snub! I average about a pound per week, and you wouldn't believe how it starts to add up! Keep going and exercise when you feel it's right for you.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Lose 1.5 inches off my waist and hips by january 15th.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Lose the 5.25lbs I've or in in the last two weeks - thanks head cold :-(

Christmas food didn't help, but that's definitely my fault so will just deal with that part. The lack of exercise has really got to me.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 953 Member
    I have a few goals: in 16 months to loose 80 lbs. That is my big goal. My current mini goal is 10 lb weight loss that I will celebrate with new hair cut and color. I have not colored my hair in 4 years. Today I am 3 lbs from that first goal.
  • LionPrincess
    LionPrincess Posts: 13 Member
    To never give up on this journey I started by reading all the most helpful posts/success stories in this forum to re-motivate and keep myself going now that I'm halfway to my weight loss goal.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Setting a new mini goal of losing 8 pounds by the end of February - which would take me to just under 12 stone (168 pounds).
  • VivaGlamDE
    VivaGlamDE Posts: 8 Member
    Mini goal: Make it through the holidays not feeling like poop.
  • cindyellis9404
    cindyellis9404 Posts: 24 Member
    Short term goal: Daily check ins on social media for my work outs/ Food even on the days I don't do so well.
    Long Term: 24 percent bodyfat, size 8 jeans
    I hope to achieve these goals by September. I hope to go to Vegas with my husband to play poker on my birthday!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    I'm actually a pound away from my ultimate goal which was 100lb loss BUT I have to lose this last pound by new years eve or I won't be allowing myself to drink.... That's my newest mini goal haha. I'm a tough mistress ;) x

A 1-pound early congrats to you - what an achievement!

• Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Losing the last 10 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!