What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to breaking the being sub 400 pounds. Maybe by my birthday May 24 weekend... Maybe not, but it's happening!

That's my birthday weekend too! (May 23rd) My mini goal is to hit 205 by then. May be a bit ambitious but I'm giving it my best!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life. I'm a lifetime Weight Watcher member, but that isn't enough by itself to keep the weight off. I recently read a book called "The Willpower Instinct." In it, the author talks about taking a "negative" and finding a way to turn it into a "positive." You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach that "tells" you you're hungry? In the past, whenever I had that feeling, I would HAVE to eat, and usually I would choose something unhealthy. Now, I imagine an army of "PacMan" ghosts, eating all my fat, and that "feeling" of hunger is the signal they are fast at work. I welcome them now, and wait until my scheduled time to eat. I lost over 35 pounds using that imaginary tool. Now, I've gained some of it back during Covid, so I turned to MyFitnessPal. Now, when I am accountable to write everything down, in an EASY way, the weight is melting off again. THANK YOU FITNESSPAL for creating such a wonderful program. It has truly made a difference.

I love this, packman eating the fat. When I get hungry at night I say Burn Baby Burn and I know I am losing weight, reminded me of that!
  • TheArttoBE
    TheArttoBE Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    if YOU ARE STRUGGLING - Try the BRIGHT LINE EATING 14 day challenge! I used only the Challenge for instruction, and guidance. She offers videos and lessons to help you RELEARN how to eat.

Bright Line Eating has been rated the BEST weight loss program in the World - IT is international too.

I have learned so much about Food Addiction / Sugar / flour - and how it affects your Brain and Your Appetite...Scientifically.!

There is a Boot Camp Program - BUT - I only did the 14 day to learn. IT has made all the difference in the World
    Bright Line Eating IS better than programs such as WW, and J Craig, and Nutrisystem. (I've done them all)

YOU LEARN what works!

And all those other programs keep you Hooked on the Foods that make you Gain Weight

I am NOT Getting paid
    to advertise this - I am just a Person who has done this, and seen the results.

I used to weight 230 .... I will be Happy, Thin and FREE (from bad food)

www.brightlineeating.com They are on Facebook too
  • sikorski
    sikorski Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to be at my goal weight by the end of May, to coincide with my anniversary May 30. I'm at 129 now, so that's 9 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!