What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options
1510511512513514516»

Replies

• amaliaathan
    amaliaathan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Losing 2kg before my mini vacation in 2,5 weeks so I can gain around 1 kg during, and then still be able to lose a total of 5 kg before my anniversary in June !!
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    @spirittrail Bravo!!! Your progress, patience/self-compassion, and cheerful attitude are inspiring :)
  • spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    @takinitalloff Thank you so much for your kind words! 💖 I am a strong believer in patience and self compassion because I have learned that progress and success is never a vacuum. It always takes teamwork. By that I mean....sometimes you have to look to YOURSELF to be your own cheerleader. I've learned our bodies are very powerful allies if we "listen" to our cravings, our pains, our signals that we are too full, there are many ways our bodies send us messages. We may SAY we want to lose 10 pounds in 12 weeks......but if we ignore thirst signals.....ignore the urge to stretch or walk for 10 mins rather than force an exhausting workout......or even just sleep for 15 hours because we are stressed...the road will be more difficult. So I'm always "listening".....I trust it much more than societies pressures. For example, my body is currently craving fruit...and is completely turned off by sodium. Just by listening and not eating out of habits...I know positive changes are happening as I slowly evolve towards reaching a "Normal" body weight. I'm not going to force it to happen, it's my very dear friend and it knows MUCH better than I do! 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!