What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    JustHilsie wrote: »
    to get back on track. I hit a milestone and for some reason it made me start to slack off.

The same thing happened to me. My mini goal is to get one solid day in today. I hit 30 pounds off and slacked off, too.
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I got the go-ahead in physical therapy to try running again, so I started a 5K program today. I forgot how amazing running makes me feel!

Mini-goal is to finish injury free and able to run at least 3 miles 8 wks from now.
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    135. I've been stalled for about two weeks, figure I should just go for the next multiple of five to get back in the groove.
  • cinoclav
    cinoclav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a ski trip planned to Whistler in February. On top of wanting to feel better and ski longer without doing so much damage to my knees, there are other activities I'd like to enjoy. I want to ride the skeleton at the Olympic Sliding Centre. To do so, the rider and clothing combined have to weigh under 220 lbs. I had lost 50 lbs previously and put 35 back on. To get to a target weight I'm looking at losing 50 lbs again to get me down to around 213. I carry my weight well and no one ever guesses how much I weigh but I feel it. Riding that skeleton is my first driving force, but feeling better all around is my ultimate goal.
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    nehaad88 wrote: »
    This week I am aiming to get 100 mins on treadmill and 50 mins on the elliptical machine. I have been putting off going to the gym for the longest time now. This will hopefully help me get in the habit.

Wish me luck girls.

It will help if someone asks me how far I got with this goal. That person will instantly become my favorite person on MFP..

Just checking in. Have you been to the gym this week?
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    sunny_d22 wrote: »
    nehaad88 wrote: »
    This week I am aiming to get 100 mins on treadmill and 50 mins on the elliptical machine. I have been putting off going to the gym for the longest time now. This will hopefully help me get in the habit.

Wish me luck girls.

It will help if someone asks me how far I got with this goal. That person will instantly become my favorite person on MFP..

Just checking in. Have you been to the gym this week?

hey.. thanks for asking.. I went today.. but i will have to slog off the rest of the week to reach the goal.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    To lose the last 27Ibs to reach my weight loss goal before I go to Florida in December :D
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Everybody's goals are awesome and made me think of mine.

1. I have a 10% weight loss goal, I have lost 10 and have 15 to go.
    2. To lose 66 lbs (under 200 lbs) lost 23 so far
    3. To be in a size 12
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!