What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    9 lbs to normal BMI, 6lbs to 130s (my personal idea of "normal" for me). I also bailed on my workouts this week and my hard won baby muscles need my attention.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    I'm hovering at 200 lbs for the past week. I slacked off and ate a tiny bit more, and exercised a little less, so the scale hasn't moved at all for about 2 weeks. Going from the 2's to the 1's might also be a mental barrier. So my mini-goal is to get to 198 by Nov 15th. I don't anticipate many issues with the Holidays - just the actual Thanksgiving and Christmas Day meals, and I will watch my intake carefully. I want to be at 190 by January 1st but I won't be devastated if I miss it by a couple of pounds. Then I will get back in gear and double up efforts to be at 170 by April 23rd - my second mini-goal. That is the week of the major Quilt Show in Paducah KY and I've been planning my trip for over a year. That was one of the main reasons I started losing weight - to be able to walk and stand for almost a week straight.

I hear ya. I'm 2 lbs away from my next goal and 6 lbs away from 200 lbs but have been losing agonizingly slowly since September so I think it's a mental thing for me too.

We can do this!
  • vigilynn
    vigilynn Posts: 14 Member
    To get back into the 10 stone zone..... only 4 lbs away! (Thats about 158lbs right now, for my friends across the pond. I still work in stones).
  • T0 be 199 by Dec 1st... only 4 lbs away... then to be 192 lbs March 4 2017

Exactly the same stats ! Good luck! Its gonna happen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!