What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    nehaad88 wrote: »
    my minigoal now is to finally become a regular at the gym. Been on and off gymmer for wayy too long now.

This is my goal as well. I have been in and out and I just wanna be consistent. My other goal is to get to 200lbs and I'm currently 16lbs away and I need it so badly

I am still stuck in the on-off rut.. any luck at your end?

I've been very consistent since posting and have been hitting the gym everyday since. I normally just go for Spin Class or Circuits then tag along to whatever class follows that. I've also been really good with my walking. I walk 2.3 miles to the gym and another 2.3 back home so I'm quite pleased with that.

Today I also signed up with a personal trainer for 6 weeks just to learn technique and form and be set on a good guide. He's meant to be great too, I really liked his Spin Class on Sat.

How about you? How's it going today? Keep at it hun x

suffering from a bout of flu.. so that's that. no progress at my end.. Been walking a bit though.

Keep at it hun!!! As long as you don't become complacent and throw all your hard work away. Every little helps....and get well soon xx
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    I bought some jeans a size down the other week, they do up but theyre super tight, so i'm working to fit into them by Christmas!
  • To get down to the lowest weight I was this year- 6 pounds away
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Getting to 20 pounds lost by Christmas. 4 pounds in! Let's do this!

I have the same four pounds, Siegfried... We got this!

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    sub 195 2-3 lb away. end of November. this will put me below my lowest
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Getting in five days of exercise this week.
  • Jeannie3099
    Jeannie3099 Posts: 61 Member
    A pile of nice jeans which I would like to wear again!
  • mistyamber1
    mistyamber1 Posts: 1 Member
    To get to 150 by December 16th.
  • My mini goal is to get around 155lb by christmas. Then after that I want to get to 150Ib. Currently Im 160Ib and working hard.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Still trying to break into the 130s... I thought I had a few months ago, but my scale was being ridiculous as it hasn't said it since! lol

Becoming a runner. I can jog full out no problem for a minimum of 4 miles but will take it SLOW as a beginner and increase my joint/muscle stregth for RUNNING as another poster suggested. Cardio Class Queen is redirecting her fitness goals a bit.

Finally, becoming more consistent with PROGRESSIVE weight training.. Not just my body weight and same size bells. Strong Curves is what I loosely follow.
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    want to lose 2 more pounds before a doctor appointment in December for 25 pound loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!