What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Less than 5 pounds till 50 gone! But it's slow going....
  • jksb1214
    jksb1214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 20 for coats and jackets but not for all brands as I figured out recently. :(
    My partner bought me a really nice winter coat this year so my mini goal right now is to be able to do up the buttons.
    (I fit into it fine but can't get the 2 sides to meet at the front.)
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    4 pounds by Dec 9th. That will get me to 50 pounds lost by time we leave for our weekend getaway cruise.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    14.2 pounds away from onederland!! I started at 290 so I'm ready!!!

That is so amazing good for you!!
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    14.2 pounds away from onederland!! I started at 290 so I'm ready!!!

That is so amazing good for you!!

Thanks treehugnmama!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i want to weigh 132 pounds again. why? because that's about what i weighed when i went to get my doctor's 'permission' to start lifting weights and they took my basic stats at the time. so that's my zero-muscle benchmark.

in the meantime i've weighed 10 pounds less than that, and 10 pounds more, and i'm definitely stronger so some of it has to be muscle i didn't have then. i'm really curious to see what the same full-circle weight looks like now, after two years. i'd guess i'm no more than five pounds away.

NO GUMMY BEARS. simple, right? hah.
  • iffeth
    iffeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To reach my pre-work weight as I like to call it. (I left my teaching job for an office job and due to the nature of snacks and general office related foodies I've gained almost 2 stones!)
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Losing these last five pounds and doing pull ups by the end of fall next year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!