What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• RaphaBianchi
    RaphaBianchi Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Current weight 84.5 kg, 2kg from my first goal.
    First goal: 82.5kg (13stone)
    Second goal: 81.3kg ("normal" BMI)
    Third goal: <80kg (sevenderland?)
    UGW: 78kg (10kg lost)
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My two mini-goals are the 5K this weekend, and doctor's appt on Tuesday. The goal is to eat clean and stick to my macros, log everything, get another swim in this week, and have great news at the appointment. I'd like to be safer into the 170's for the appointment and have great news about a lower BMI and BF%.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    2 mini goals right now - to have my workout shorts fit looser and to maintain going to the gym 5-7 days per week!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yivs_87 wrote: »
    -read 'What mini GOAT motivates you' and was wtffff-

Current mini goaL is to be healthier for my Japan trip in the spring. :)

I'm sure there's a .gif for that...
  • KhadijahOwos
    KhadijahOwos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Losing 10% of my starting weight, and doubling the amount of lengths I can swim in the pool :)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Mini goal is getting into the 130s and I'm so close! I've gotten down into the 130s a few times in my adult life but can never stay there for long...idk if I'm so proud that I just get comfortable or what. I'm 143 with a goal of 105-115(?) so I'll still have quite a ways to go til ultimate goal, but being in the 130s is always a joyous thing for me:) Btw I'm 5'0 so 105-115 is totally reasonable;)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Lose another 4kg (well 4.8kg since the scale's giving me attitude right now).
    That would put me at 79.9kg. Don't think I was ever that light as an adult. Still 8kg off healthy BMI, but considering I started at 115kg... I'd say not bad.

Bike the 7km to the nearest grocery store and back (bike's ordered... can't wait to get it!)

Still working on it. Still at the same bloody weight as when I posted this over a month ago...

Bike was a bad fit. So returned and new one ordered. *rollseyes*
  • fjj1203
    fjj1203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to eat 25 grams of fiber everyday this week. 5 days down, 2 to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!