Join me in the sprint to Christmas!

Options
Hello friends!

We have 10 days to get to Christmas Eve. After that things are going to get tough eating-wise for a bit.

So why not use the 10 days between then and now to make some real progress!

I am committing to log my food on my fitness pal and hit my daily goal every day until Christmas Eve morning, and work out at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.

Want to join me? You can do anything for 10 days!!

Replies

• knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The only way to make progress is to keep moving. :)
  • mameo
    mameo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Someone said to me "why bother" just eat what you want because you can't lose weight over the holidays. No! That is not the right attitude - don't pig out...keep trying. I'm in.
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Let's do it!
  • pislari_poljnamd
    pislari_poljnamd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep! Me me me and me
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Let's go!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    This is always the hardest time of day for me. All I want to do is kick back with a beer! Not today and not for 10 days though! TIME TO BE STRONG
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    r6d2aii0g302.jpeg
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me too!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Game on! How's everyone doing so far? Day 1 is one of the hardest!
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll join too. What have I got to lose but weight?
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need all the help I can get this time of year. Went over today but logging all the nonsense!
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm in! I'm really needing to feel like I have someone to do this with. I'm struggling alot and I want the new year to be different, I know I have to get my head back in the game now to be fully focused when the New Year comes.
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

First day back in the gym since my hip injury. Still on low imapct exercises (aka elliptical / bike) plus gonna start working my upper body tomorrow =)

Day 1 went well =D I went a little over on calories, but majority was protein =D Anyone follow IIFYM?
  • mtjohnston42
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You are all rock stars!!!! It's a tough time to do it, and that's what makes it the best time! Here's something that always helps me ... when it's evening and all I want is a beer or some gloppy food I think about how amazing I feel the mornings after I eat healthy and exercise the day before. I'm always so grateful!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am also in. I think its nice to share healthy food with the ones you love after all food gives you health. What could be better then that? Let's do this!
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are all rock stars!!!! It's a tough time to do it, and that's what makes it the best time! Here's something that always helps me ... when it's evening and all I want is a beer or some gloppy food I think about how amazing I feel the mornings after I eat healthy and exercise the day before. I'm always so grateful!

Thank you for this.
  • Flybeetle
    Options
    What a nice group this already is!

Tonight I noticed I was going to be over and instead of giving up and eating even more (something I've often done over the last weeks ) I did a workout to keep me under my calorie goals.
    This group helped to give me that little push I needed :)
  • Flybeetle
    Options
    I'm in!!

First day back in the gym since my hip injury. Still on low imapct exercises (aka elliptical / bike) plus gonna start working my upper body tomorrow =)

Good luck! So nice to get back to it after an injury :)
  • citylife624
    citylife624 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was below calorie goal, so I'll consider that day 1. I'm in!
  • gela130
    gela130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want in too! down to my last 10 and need a push to get it done:) good luck everyone!

May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears. Mandela