Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a GYM selfie of yourself right now (or next time you're working out)

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    jcaffaro11 wrote: »
    26tfoexjiev5.jpeg

What is the purpose of those compression pants (aka: yoga mants)? I'm not asking to be mean, I'm genuinely curioius. What purpose do they serve? I've been thinking of getting some but not sure if I need to. @jcaffaro11

Not everything HAS to serve a purpose. They may in his case but if you want some, go get some!

I wear compression pants on squat and deadlift days because I usually take my shorts off when the weight gets heavier since I can't lift nude and it's weird to wear my singlet to the gym for a daily workout. With my shorts off, there's nothing tangling me up to go deeper on squats and bend more for sumo deadlifts.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    5zo7bxt0sq4w.png

@_incogNEATo_ am I doing it right?????

@jmule24 that's a pretty nice crotch shot, so I'd say "YES. Absolutely!!" Like this:

3aylg8jnvyv8.jpeg

@melmelw03 you know me.. I'm kinda an asswhole! Murry Krimuh!

Actually, you're both still doing it wrong, @jmule24 and @_incogNEATo_ . Not needy enough. Next time only in the compression pants (capris in Neato's case :wink: ). Good effort, gents.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    moyen2 wrote: »
    Does anyone feel self conscious taking selfies at the gym?
    I feel self-conscious taking a selfie period! Let alone in the gym. Plus, they don't allow us to have our phones in the workout spaces.
    But I LOVE seeing pics of all you guys! It's really motivating.

Only when I make duck face.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

What gym is this? Can't be a 24 Hour or LA Fitness. Looks too clean. That's some heavy weights man.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    k3vbjwiukdzt.jpeg

Nice. Where can one get one of those huge tires in your backyard?
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    k3vbjwiukdzt.jpeg

You can rip it off a tractor, like she did.
    @MuscleAndMascara You are my hero!
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    moyen2 wrote: »
    k3vbjwiukdzt.jpeg

:D:D
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Never get tired of watching this! Great pull, Matt!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

What gym is this? Can't be a 24 Hour or LA Fitness. Looks too clean. That's some heavy weights man.

It's a local gym operated by a high school classmate. I love it. It is 24 hour with key fob access and a hometown vibe.

Thanks, I was in an online challenge to front squat body weight as many reps as possible. I got 15 at 255 so I'll take it.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited January 2016
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

It's a local gym operated by a high school classmate. I love it. It is 24 hour with key fob access and a hometown vibe.

Thanks, I was in an online challenge to front squat body weight as many reps as possible. I got 15 at 255 so I'll take it.

Yeah, that rack looks nice. Everything looking new.

Damn. 15 X 255 is $$$$$$$. That's hella good. I hardly see anyone do them at all for some reason. Only guy I know who does them is this doctor who's like 50 and clearly on jintropin or some form of HGH or something and he does about 300 for reps. I do 'em but it's def no 255 at 15 reps. Thinking about buying my own rack and just do them at home.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

Damn. 15 X 255 is $$$$$$$. That's hella good. I hardly see anyone do them at all for some reason. Only guy I know who does them is this doctor who's like 50 and clearly on jintropin or some form of HGH or something and he does about 300 for reps. I do 'em but it's def no 255 at 15 reps. Thinking about buying my own rack and just do them at home.

I like them. I'm a huge fan of squats in general though. It's that lift I can humble brag about, know what I mean? LOL
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

I like them. I'm a huge fan of squats in general though. It's that lift I can humble brag about, know what I mean? LOL

Haha yeah. Have you ever tried to see what your PR is on back squat?
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

Yea, I test 1RM pretty frequently and I'll be competing in my first meet in February. Right now it's sitting at 500 even. Trying to get to about 520 by meet time with proper form/depth to get three white lights.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

Yea, I test 1RM pretty frequently and I'll be competing in my first meet in February. Right now it's sitting at 500 even. Trying to get to about 520 by meet time with proper form/depth to get three white lights.

Nice. G'luck man. You got this.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    front SQWATZ!!

ma5q1lo1mscf.png

Nice. G'luck man. You got this.

Thanks man! I appreciate the support.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    k3vbjwiukdzt.jpeg

Lmao thanks girl! Ask any ol tire shop. Some of them are trying to get rid of them. Or Craig's list
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited January 2016
    Options
    kn62y28aksqh.jpeg