What do you listen to when working out?

Options
Hey guys!

I'm looking for some new music inspiration for the gym! I usually use Pandora... Does anyone have any good station or artists I can listen to?

Thank you!!

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I listen to music on YouTube. I follow a channel that has fitness music mixes
  • WheyStrong
    WheyStrong Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tiesto, Alesso and Armin Van Buuren
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    A Tribe Called Quest
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i heart radio, i have multiple stations favorited for when there is too much talk or a song I really hate, its easy to switch...worst case scenario? Youtube workout mix or some Kelly Clarkson mix. Or if I am feeling funky, some random Kpop mix, dont know what they are saying, but has a nice beat
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar

J. Cole

Future

And cause some times you need EDM

Tiesto
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If tou like dubstep you should check out chronic crew. three days grace (the one with Adam), seether,korn. Really any rock.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    WheyStrong wrote: »
    Tiesto, Alesso and Armin Van Buuren

These guys. Love house and trance.
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Rap/hip hop on the radio provided by my iPhone
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Old school heavy metal or gangster rap. Metallica / Panthera or Wu Tang Clan are usually my most listened to.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    abadvat wrote: »
    Old school heavy metal or gangster rap. Metallica / Panthera or Wu Tang Clan are usually my most listened to.

I love Metallica for workouts as the beats just keep you going even more that you would normally!! When I run, my favorite race song is Jump In the Fire! I like all the old school metal and some new, the point is for me the harder songs get it moving for me and motivate me!
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fast dance music.Only time I do listen to it to be honest and it keeps me going.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Classic rock.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Big room style music and rock/metal
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like lady sovereign and MIA
    i like mudvayne and soil and breaking benjamin.
    i like skrillex and celldweller.
  • djscavone
    djscavone Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Showing my age: Frampton comes alive, The Who, and NRBQ. Takes me back to a happier time.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I listen to books. Right now I'm "re-reading" all the Harry Potters.
  • melsetsy
    melsetsy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use the Google Play app on my phone and it's usually set to '00's aggro anthems. Eminem, Slipknot, Godsmack, Korn, etc. I need the faster paced music to keep me going!!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Rosetta Stone audio of Mandarin Chinese. It's a great way to get extra practice in on your lessons!
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like anything with 135 bpm or above for doing my cardio - thats mostly dance songs but some metal has 135bpm as well - eg bodies by drowning pool - love it! Or Dragula by Rob zombie.

I don't listen to music when I lift weights - Its sad but I need to consentrate then as I am so new to lifting and music distracts me!