Old ME..Not a good me.

Options

Replies

• tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    JoeyTajzai wrote: »
    This is amazing. Honestly it seems like most of us are just trying to fix our physical selves and always forget about our mental health. It's so much more important honestly. It's what made me keep pushing, fixing my mentality and knowing why I was eating and what made me do it. Learning to love yourself for who you are and how you were created. Very inspiring.
    Great quote, As we look better. Attitude. Change. Towards. Life does change, We appreciate. All going on around. Us ,
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Nina_Ekoko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tjcuts339 wrote: »
    This is amazing. Honestly it seems like most of us are just trying to fix our physical selves and always forget about our mental health. It's so much more important honestly. It's what made me keep pushing, fixing my mentality and knowing why I was eating and what made me do it. Learning to love yourself for who you are and how you were created. Very inspiring.
    Great quote, As we look better. Attitude. Change. Towards. Life does change, We appreciate. All going on around. Us ,

I agree! totally true. :) Thank you all for your kind words. I always get nervous in sharing personal stories because some people can be so mean and hurtful. You are all so kind, and loving, and i am so happy to have found such a motivating and supportive community!

please feel free to add me- we can motivate each other!
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Options

Absolutely! It all comes from within. :) thank you .
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
  • Nina_Ekoko
    edited January 2016
    Options

LOL
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! You look ah-mazing and SO happy. Heres to losing the last 5-10lbs even though you already look like a bombshell.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    taking care of ourselves is wonderful, I hated when I was heavy, our attitudes do change when we love and care for ourselves as you have done.
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Options
    Congrats ! You look ah-mazing and SO happy. Heres to losing the last 5-10lbs even though you already look like a bombshell.

Thanks darling!! :) those are the hardest! :neutral: Buutttt.. its a hobby. :)
    Also thanks for the add!
  • Nina_Ekoko
    edited January 2016
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    taking care of ourselves is wonderful, I hated when I was heavy, our attitudes do change when we love and care for ourselves as you have done.

definitely. another thing i noticed is that you also attract positive people.
    When i was (the old me) i had the most abusive, and hateful boyfriend. i had the worst friends and i litereally HATED being alive. it was so scary. Now, i seem to attract positivity and kindness all around. just good things. :)
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When you focus. On a goal! You become. A warrior. State. Of mind! ! You don't accept.anything. second. Best! Those around. You pick up on that Positive. Energy, MFP is a great. Example. Of this ,We all are on this wonderful. Feeling ,of mind body and soul, We are on a total. Jouney. Of transformation, And loving. It!! Keep. Up the Amazing. Work!! Tried to friend. You Nina error. Occurred, Feel. Free to add me , keep the positive. Energies. Flowing! !
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) pretty in both pics
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Options
    You look amazing :) pretty in both pics

Thank you!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing! Mental and physical health go hand in hand. :)
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Options
    AidaF430 wrote: »
    Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing! Mental and physical health go hand in hand. :)

I could not agree more :) thank you.
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I have spent the past 4 years doing exactly this. Congrats to you and keep up the good work. Your a stunner!!!
  • eireokie
    eireokie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Simply gorgeous! Your story mirrors my own in so many ways. Paleo did it for me as well.
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Options
    tottie_07 wrote: »

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I have spent the past 4 years doing exactly this. Congrats to you and keep up the good work. Your a stunner!!!
    eireokie wrote: »
    Simply gorgeous! Your story mirrors my own in so many ways. Paleo did it for me as well.

Thanks to you both! Paleo is wonderful. Im doing modified paleo now..with occasional pizza and PB. Lol. :)
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Awesome job!!!! Your waist is ridiculously tiny!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! you look fantastic :smile:
  • hadley099
    hadley099 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!