• FrayaLace
    FrayaLace Posts: 14
    Options
    5' 3"
    124 lbs
    Waist: 26.5"
    Hips: 36.5"
    Thighs: 23"

Both of us are going to fix our measurements, just don't waver because you're upset and soon you wont have anything to be upset about.

People like you and I put most of our fat on our thighs and hips and that fat is the last we loose.
  • caber_tosser
    caber_tosser Posts: 105
    Options
    Big thighs and butt are bad on a woman???

INSANITY I SAY!!!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Lol, the exercises that you are doing will only make your thighs bigger. Look at the women in the insanity workouts.
    Long distance running slims down legs, or so I heard.

more visible muscles due to fat loss =/= increase of muscle mass
    And more visible muscles in the lower body will look bigger in proportion to non-muscled upper body.
    So it's either whole body workout routine, or bigger thighs...
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Huh. My thighs are 22" and I love them! They are toned and sexy. I walk (a lot!), run when I'm not injured and squat (a lot!).
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am pear shaped as well. I notice that when I run a lot during the week, I lose inches in my thighs and calves. Good luck!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    LOL you know you can't spot reduce, but you want tips on, well, spot reducing ...

Just keep eating in a deficit and working out. You can't gain muscle in a deficit...

sorry thats all I got...

:drinker:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I can't help you there, since my thighs are about the same size as yours and I think they're pretty hot.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Whoa...I have like the exact same measurements as you do except I'm 2 inches shorter....and I weight about 20 lbs more than you. Keep doing those squats and lunges, muscles and a firm booty are sexy!
  • IAteBethDitto
    IAteBethDitto Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple shape and I'd far rather be a pear because that's much healthier.

Seriously, best learn to love what you've got and concentrate on being the healthiest, strongest you!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm perplexed that someone whose profile picture says "add me on Instagram for motivational fitness pictures" would post this kind of anti-motivational thread.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump