Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who is MFPs "it" girl?! (Sexiest woman of the forums award)

Options

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

God bless you sweetheart lol. I nominate you in return. @keepingupwith_kristen
  • _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Options
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Yes, @Sugar_Pill YOU ARE IT!!! :kissing_heart:
  • _Sparky_
    Options
    No tag backs!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game but @Sugar_Pill will always get my vote. :blush:
  • weightsandmacros
    weightsandmacros Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Too many sexy, awesome ladies w/brains and personality to boot...

@Sugar_Pill @kace_kay (these first two ladies have posted some killer transformation pics recently, so that certainly qualifies them for MFP it girl) @Lady_Spartan15 @Nograce80 @slimgirljo15 @FabulousFantasticFifty @thepetrovafire @heelsandlifting @_SummerGirl_ @weightsandmacros @_fitness4life_ @MrsBooBear @Thisnameischosen @PewterSky ....and lots more

Awww @jenmar22 wifey.. Thank you! Back at ya xoxo.. You have an amazing body transformation too
  • _Sparky_
    Options
    Oh OH OH @weightsandmacros new runner!! love them legs!!
  • heelsandlifting
    heelsandlifting Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Too many sexy, awesome ladies w/brains and personality to boot...

@Sugar_Pill @kace_kay (these first two ladies have posted some killer transformation pics recently, so that certainly qualifies them for MFP it girl) @Lady_Spartan15 @Nograce80 @slimgirljo15 @FabulousFantasticFifty @thepetrovafire @heelsandlifting @_SummerGirl_ @weightsandmacros @_fitness4life_ @MrsBooBear @Thisnameischosen @PewterSky ....and lots more

Awww @jenmar22 wifey.. Thank you! Back at ya xoxo.. You have an amazing body transformation too
    Awww!!! You are so sweet love bug! Thank you, and you know you have my vote :*
  • mynameisoliverqueen
    Options
    Yawn... I wonder how many "*kitten* shots" the girls "nominated" got sent from the perverts that managed to stop their drooling for a few seconds? Seems to be the trend to "drool" all over any attractive person on these forums yet if a person that actually needs help losing weight gets ignored or "bullied" for asking a simple question that they are supposed to know! There is less flirting on dating sites than on these forums most of the time! Andrex just called to offer free toilet paper to those that need to wipe their noses after having them stuck so far up the "pretty" girls backsides on this thread.... I will stick to complementing REAL LIFE women that I actually meet face to face that don't need to beg for attention by posting pics stolen from fitness models Instagram pages.
  • heelsandlifting
    Options
    Yawn... I wonder how many "*kitten* shots" the girls "nominated" got sent from the perverts that managed to stop their drooling for a few seconds? Seems to be the trend to "drool" all over any attractive person on these forums yet if a person that actually needs help losing weight gets ignored or "bullied" for asking a simple question that they are supposed to know! There is less flirting on dating sites than on these forums most of the time! Andrex just called to offer free toilet paper to those that need to wipe their noses after having them stuck so far up the "pretty" girls backsides on this thread.... I will stick to complementing REAL LIFE women that I actually meet face to face that don't need to beg for attention by posting pics stolen from fitness models Instagram pages.

I wasn't even going to dignify this with an answer but I have a few things to say to this. First off, I'm truly sorry (this is not to be meant as sarcasm in anyway) for anyone who's being bullied or ignored, this site is about fitness, but a huge part of fitness is getting noticed for your progress. If no one took notice at my efforts I would've fallen of the wagon a long time ago. I'm down 70lbs since joining this site. The people I see on a day to day basis don't notice because why? You're with them day in and day out, just like they don't notice when you're gaining weight. The compliments I receive when I post my progress pics is more than enough to keep me going. My pics are not stolen, that's apparent with the photos I post, if I chose to steal my pics it would be from someone a lot more fit. If someone is doing that I feel sorry for them that they are too ashamed of their bodies they feel they must steal an image from someone. And if anyone ever wanted to message me and ask me about my routine and how I lost weight I would have absolutely no problems in sharing, that's what we're all here for, we all have the same goals, to be healthy. Do I get pervy messages? Yes, every once in awhile, and I don't reply, if it becomes a nuisance I block them. I agree that there is a lot of flirting on this site but some good can come out of it, it builds self esteem and confidence. I in no way meant for this post to come off as rude so my apologies if it seems that way. I just wanted you to know I am not an attention seeker and all of my pics are of me. Not all people on this site are this way and everyone of my friends here are my major support system in my goals and are truly wonderful people. I wouldn't keep them around if they weren't. I wish you good luck in all of your goals. Have a wonderful night :)
  • _Sparky_
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yawn... I wonder how many "**** shots" the girls "nominated" got sent from the perverts that managed to stop their drooling for a few seconds?

I started this thread and have never sent one of the girls who post in it a "**** Shot" and I do find your comments quite offensive. I hope you took the time to read @heelsandlifting post since this is what all these posts and threads are about, and learned something.

I wasn't even going to dignify this with an answer but I have a few things to say to this. First off, I'm truly sorry (this is not to be meant as sarcasm in anyway) for anyone who's being bullied or ignored, this site is about fitness, but a huge part of fitness is getting noticed for your progress. If no one took notice at my efforts I would've fallen of the wagon a long time ago. I'm down 70lbs since joining this site. The people I see on a day to day basis don't notice because why? You're with them day in and day out, just like they don't notice when you're gaining weight. The compliments I receive when I post my progress pics is more than enough to keep me going. My pics are not stolen, that's apparent with the photos I post, if I chose to steal my pics it would be from someone a lot more fit. If someone is doing that I feel sorry for them that they are too ashamed of their bodies they feel they must steal an image from someone. And if anyone ever wanted to message me and ask me about my routine and how I lost weight I would have absolutely no problems in sharing, that's what we're all here for, we all have the same goals, to be healthy. Do I get pervy messages? Yes, every once in awhile, and I don't reply, if it becomes a nuisance I block them. I agree that there is a lot of flirting on this site but some good can come out of it, it builds self esteem and confidence. I in no way meant for this post to come off as rude so my apologies if it seems that way. I just wanted you to know I am not an attention seeker and all of my pics are of me. Not all people on this site are this way and everyone of my friends here are my major support system in my goals and are truly wonderful people. I wouldn't keep them around if they weren't. I wish you good luck in all of your goals. Have a wonderful night :)

Well said. I send compliments to all of my friends at least twice a week, sometimes on there timelines, sometimes on their wall, and sometime here in the forums. They are all truly amazing and are working hard to make their goals. I value them as my life friends!
  • heelsandlifting
    Options
    Yawn... I wonder how many "*kitten* shots" the girls "nominated" got sent from the perverts that managed to stop their drooling for a few seconds?

I started this thread and have never sent one of the girls who post in it a "*kitten* Shot" and I do find your comments quite offensive. I hope you took the time to read @heelsandlifting post since this is what all these posts and threads are about, and learned something.

Well said. I send compliments to all of my friends at least twice a week, sometimes on there timelines, sometimes on their wall, and sometime here in the forums. They are all truly amazing and are working hard to make their goals. I value them as my life friends!

Thank you, I usually ignore trolling but this was out of line and I felt the need to defend myself as well as my friends, I'm like you, I show support to all my friends and value each and everyone of their friendships, they are my life friends as well :)

• Radiated_JK
    Radiated_JK Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Go sit in the corner Steven. Stay there until you can act nice again.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    "Rooster" shot sent. Ladies, get your magnifying glasses out.
  • jojosutton2002
    jojosutton2002 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jillasmar wrote: »
    y99al2ce8qz1.jpeg

• jojosutton2002
    jojosutton2002 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I second that
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    im sure its too many girls to name
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Actually me but yeah, thanks for thinking the pics are good enough to be from a fitness models instagram :D
    7tydte30dcol.jpeg
    cdatdaap6qrf.jpeg
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Someone pass the popcorn. This drama is fabulous.
  • _Sparky_
    Options
    My vote for new IT girl is @Jillasmar