5'10" and up ladies!

Options
13»

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    *Stands on tiptoes* I'm ft 9 and a half, can I join in too?
    I'm currently 179.6 lbs (down from 196) and roughly a UK 16, although I've not bought new jeans yet I'm having to belt my 18's tightly and they are looking baggy. I'm doing 5:2 and loving it.
    Anything under 154 (11stone) and I start to look scrawny!
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10.5'' and 199 lbs and I wear US size 14 in tops and pants.
  • ramepithecus
    ramepithecus Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BunnyBomb wrote: »
    I'm 6'2" and was recently weighed at the hospital by a nurse, prior to my regular checkup.

So this nurse... 4ft nothing, Scottish and solid may I add... she stares up at me after the scale spits out a reading. She has the oddest look on her face, like she's just caught a whiff of some faecal matter on her shoe.

She looks at me and says : "You're twelve stone." The 'stone' part has particular emphasis. She lingers on it more than the other words for some reason, then stares at me as if waiting for an answer.

I leave it a few moments to see if she qualifies her reaction in some way. She doesn't.

"Was that a question?" I ask.
    "Well no dear, but that's quite a lot!" she gasps.

My under-5-foot grandmother used to always make comments about how much I was eating and how it was too much. I'm 6'1". Guess what? I'm going to eat more than her.
  • BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My under-5-foot grandmother used to always make comments about how much I was eating and how it was too much. I'm 6'1". Guess what? I'm going to eat more than her.
    Haha yup. A larger engine needs more fuel to maintain it, pure and simple. But occasionally you find someone at the other end of the spectrum who really struggles with the maths involved.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    5'10 here. Currently 185 and size 12. I am most happy at 150 size 8. I will get the Rest!!