I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options
Hellooooo!
My name is Catie and I'm 21 years old. I'm 5'3" and about 185 pounds. I wear a size 12 in pants most of the time and a M/L in tops. I have no children, but I do have my own place and a full-time job (and a live-in boyfriend) I've always been a yoyo dieter and I'm really trying to find people to help me commit myself this time. I'd love to friend others in my height/age range and see if we can't keep each other motivated! Add me :)
(please have your food diary available for viewing to friends)

Replies

• andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 5'3 and I am always on this site.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    You can add me if you'd like!

I'm 28, and 5'3.5 (the half is VERY important! haha)

I started at 220lbs, and now I'm hanging out at 165. I've been half-assing it lately, so I haven't really gone anywhere.. lol

I've got 2 kids and a full time job... but I make it work! I'd like to lose 30 more pounds, or less, depending on what I look like!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me today is my first day back here I'm 5"4 25 years old.
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you want. I'm 5'2" and 30. Started at 209 and looking to get to 150.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'3", and currently at 152lbs. I'm trying to get fit for my wedding!!
    Add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 as well! :)
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 5'2" :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Andrea and I'm 5'3. Feel free to add me!
  • droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    I'm 5'2''! All of you feel free :) Weight embarrassingly in the ticker below. Yikes
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    5'4"! Started at 162, hovering around 149 at the moment. Pushing for at least 10 more lbs. :) Friend away! (I welcome everyone around here! I'm on almost every day.)
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'4 right here! :D
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 187 ;) add me!!! i hate whe i see like a 5'6-5'7 at my wieght and they look good, im like damn we the same weight but im all squished down lol, any here too can add me ;) im addicted to this site !!!!!!!
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4! Feel free to add me :)

I'm currently at 120, wouldn't mind getting down to 115, but I'm ultimately just looking to tone right now!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    FINALLY! a height requirement i qualify for :) you can add me i'm 5'1" and trying to get to 140 my start weight was 244. long journey ahead but trying to make this a lifestyle change and not a diet :) i'm on here often and will be for a good long while!
  • JeanneROlsen
    JeanneROlsen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'3" here! I'm 33 with a full time job, husband and son. Just trying to get healthy! I started at 167 (Didn't put my weight into MFP right away, so it's a bit skewed) and am aiming for about 135-130ish.
  • meme1997
    meme1997 Posts: 21
    Options
    i am 16 yrs and ( 149 cm = 58.7 in) and 109 lbs .... feel free to add me :)
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 195 - but I'm a size 16! Isn't it crazy how people with the same stats can have such different body shapes? Feel free to add me.
  • yacapraro5
    yacapraro5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm Bethany, 5'3.5"

Add meeeee I'm on here everyday. No kids, full time job, full time boyfriend, lol
  • Llnunn
    Llnunn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello... You can add me... I am 28 years old, 5'0" (very short) weighing 189. I want to lose 60 lbs! I wear a size 12 ans creeping into a 14. And so far, I have lost none... Please help with tips...!!!
  • maundrelle
    maundrelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)

I am 5 feet tall exactly, and 146 pounds :)