I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• kirstyleanne545
    Options
    I'm 25 and 5ft1! Love to meet more people in the same boat as me where every pound shows up like crazy! The stuggles of being short and curvy!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and 5'3
    Im always around on this site. :):flowerforyou: xx
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am 5'4 and started out at 190lbs now at 173lbs and feeling much better.
  • dawnuptheroad
    dawnuptheroad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Dawn, 30, 5'2 and have had enough now after putting on 20 pounds in 12 months, currently weighing in at 224 :(
  • BeckyMurphy14
    BeckyMurphy14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Becky :)
    You can add me too - I'm 5'4 :)
  • lacnew
    lacnew Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 47, 5'2" and weigh 154 - most I've weighed not pregnant (160 max). All my weight is below my waist and in the stomach area. Sitting too much, eating junk and too much sugar. Would like to lose 15 lbs. to start. Never joined the forums, started then stopped tracking foods on MFP about 5 times over the years, but I really must do this. I feel horrible, lot of achiness, digestion is a mess and very out of shape. I do well until dinner or later, so I need to get active at those times and watch portions. Looking forward to some motivation & support; none at home; skinny family who eats whatever and whenever they want.
    Also planning to buying a fitbit one today to track & increase my steps!

:smile: Lynne
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Same height since 7th grade. Sigh... currently 213 lbs. I'd like to get to AT LEAST 150, but I'd like to get lower than that.
  • kimmie19571957
    kimmie19571957 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", a very active grandmother of 5, 56 years old.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I'm 5 ft 3/4in and I'm looking for more friends.
  • fitnforward
    fitnforward Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and started at 170 and now 167. It's slowly coming off. I've noticed more inches than pounds because I'm starting to build some muscle. Its only been 2 weeks for me. My goal is to reach 115. I know it will be very hard but not impossible. DETERMINATION is the key. Feel free to add me if you like. Have a great day! :happy:
  • 38laura40
    38laura40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'4 200 lbs
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    5"2 here....

There's so many responses .... maybe someone should start a group??
  • Hoop4la
    Hoop4la Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Helen 5 ft 3 and 145 lbs
    Feel free to add me
  • ready4aNewMe12
    ready4aNewMe12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI!! I'm 5'2" currently 222lbs, you can add me if you like!!
  • Amybobamy76
    Options
    Hello- I haven't added anyone on here, and not sure how to go about the "social aspect" of this site, but I'm 5' 0", started in late January '14 at 164# and am currently ~ 137#. Not sure how helpful I can be, but you are welcome to add me :) I too like to commiserate with my fellow shorties about weight loss- it is definitely a different experience when you're short!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may feel free to send me a friend request. :)

I love me some short women.
  • JoannaEngel84
    JoannaEngel84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You know, the average height for adult, American women is 5' 3.8". So while I say I'm short (5' 4"), I'm average!
  • fitnforward
    fitnforward Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would like to join the club! I'm 5'4 started at 170 down to 167. Slowly but surely. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    5'1" here :P anyone feel free to add me!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4 and 155 pounds.