Need better motivators

Options
Hey guys! This past summer I lost 20 pounds and I felt like I was finally getting the body I've always wanted. I'm a junior in college and between my lack of motivation, lack of logging and lack of exercise, I gained back 10 of those pounds during my first semester. Now I'm back to logging and making changes and I need to get a good group of people again who I can motivate and who will motivate me!

Replies

• tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can add me, Workouts. 6 days a week, bad week s less, Don't. Like to miss ,Used to stay for. 45 minutes. Fit bit told me 30 is all I needed with me activity's daily. You can get your Goal s meant, Work. Hard. True love. Of this.Log food. Honestly. Exercises. The prize awaiting you !! You will achieve. It,,
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    caitieemae wrote: »
    Hey guys! This past summer I lost 20 pounds and I felt like I was finally getting the body I've always wanted. I'm a junior in college and between my lack of motivation, lack of logging and lack of exercise, I gained back 10 of those pounds during my first semester. Now I'm back to logging and making changes and I need to get a good group of people again who I can motivate and who will motivate me!
    I'm in the same boat as you, but I would still like to add you :)