I Want That Time Back!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

I was so mad at having wasted time on this. Seriously...the big reveal - Grass and treas conspired to take us (humankind) out?

Really?

\wrist.

I think you mean "The Happening"

Yup...that's it, seems I really did block it out!

Haha yeah. I liked that movie though. It put a different spin on the end of the world theme.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Alice In Wonderland, with Johnny Depp. I found it to be horribly dull. I was actually falling asleep in the theater.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

I was so mad at having wasted time on this. Seriously...the big reveal - Grass and treas conspired to take us (humankind) out?

Really?

\wrist.

Yes to that one. Lame.

Another one, I actually wasted time and money on, when I was young and stupid... I can't recall the name, it was made to look like it was turn of the century and there were monsters in the woods. Then one girl runs off to find medicine or something and at the end of the woods is a highway, because it is actually modern day and it is just a cult of weirdos living in the woods. Brilliant story.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ironclad was dire (I moaned on to my mate to download it :embarassed: ) - However, I then felt that they surpassed this magnificently by putting us both through the horror that is Season of the witch... :noway:
  • lizamichelle1
    lizamichelle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

Really?

\wrist.

Yes to that one. Lame.

Another one, I actually wasted time and money on, when I was young and stupid... I can't recall the name, it was made to look like it was turn of the century and there were monsters in the woods. Then one girl runs off to find medicine or something and at the end of the woods is a highway, because it is actually modern day and it is just a cult of weirdos living in the woods. Brilliant story.

That was another M. Night movie. "The Village"