Start the year with T25

Options
I got T25 for Christmas. . I'm looking for people to be accountable with me. I started yesterday. All the T25 groups on MFP are from last year and I need to start 2016 with a positive attitude to exercise and better eating choices. If you feel this way and have T25 please contact me or write is this thread.

Replies

• jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Juli. I am expecting my kit to show up on the 31st and would love to work together. I haven't used this workout program, but am really excited about it. My plan was to start on Monday the 4th if that isn't to late for you. If you do start before me I can use you as my "pain gauge", lol!
  • jfro472
    jfro472 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jennifer. I'm planning to start a round of T25 January 1st. I LOVE this workout. This will be my second round. I'm willing to change my start date if you guys want to start January 4th?
  • JazzyJenna2016
    JazzyJenna2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'll do it with you guys. Would love some buddies to hold me accountable
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi thanks for replying. I started this Monday so today will be day 3 for me. I don't mind when you start. I just wanted to be accountable to someone :D . Anyone can join in at anytime. This is just a way to keep going.
    Juli I hope your kit turns up soon but here's your pain gauge.
    Day 1 was easy for me - my 10 year daughter did it with me and enjoyed it
    Day 2 was more complicated - all those foot movements made it harder to keep up!! My arms had a slight dull pain in them.
    Day 3 ... I'm not sure what I'm going to look like after this one- Total body burn - I watched it last night to prepare me. It has lots of lunges, press ups and I can see it is going to cause me pain !! But I'm excited at the same time.

Thanks again for joining me in this journey.
    Jennifer how much did you lose the first time you did T25??
    @JazzyJenna2016 do you have T25? Have you done it before or is this your first time?
  • missm2
    Options
    Did day 3. Boy was it a killer. I didn't nail it but I had a good time trying. Let me know when you are ready to start and I'll set up a group for us to talk in and get to know each other :D
  • jmsouth5
    edited December 2015
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Did day 3. Boy was it a killer. I didn't nail it but I had a good time trying. Let me know when you are ready to start and I'll set up a group for us to talk in and get to know each other :D

Hi, what was your first name? I really hope it shows up tomorrow too!!! Great that Jazzy & Jennifer found you too, a group sounds great!!
    I'm so fricken excited to get this party started!!! :D Juli
  • jmsouth5
    Options
    Supposedly the delivery was made at home today!!! Will post later if that's the case. But of course, won't be home tonight and don't want to start on a Friday. I'm actually thinking that Sunday - Thursday would be better anyways. Friday and Saturday always get in the way of workouts.
  • dezokay736
    dezokay736 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my t25 again soon to
  • jfro472
    jfro472 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for replying. I started this Monday so today will be day 3 for me. I don't mind when you start. I just wanted to be accountable to someone :D . Anyone can join in at anytime. This is just a way to keep going.
    Day 2 was more complicated - all those foot movements made it harder to keep up!! My arms had a slight dull pain in them.
    Day 3 ... I'm not sure what I'm going to look like after this one- Total body burn - I watched it last night to prepare me. It has lots of lunges, press ups and I can see it is going to cause me pain !! But I'm excited at the same time.

@JazzyJenna2016 do you have T25? Have you done it before or is this your first time?

I originally lost 20lbs pounds with insanity. Went on vacation gained 5lbs back. Started T25 loss 10lbs. My nutrition (most important) wasn't good.
  • jmsouth5
    Options
    jmsouth5 wrote: »
    Supposedly the delivery was made at home today!!! Will post later if that's the case. But of course, won't be home tonight and don't want to start on a Friday. I'm actually thinking that Sunday - Thursday would be better anyways. Friday and Saturday always get in the way of workouts.

Yeah baby! It showed up today!!
  • missm2
    Options
    dezokay736 wrote: »
    I'm starting my t25 again soon to

Cool when you are ready you can join in too!! :D
  • missm2
    Options

Yeah baby! It showed up today!!

EXCITING! !!! I watched each programme the day before doing it. It helped me to get some of the moves before I did it!

• missm2
    Options
    My name is Celia :D
    I've never done a group before but I will try to have it set up and ready for tomorrow
    New year, new us <3
  • Donna_wowee
    Donna_wowee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in please- need to get back in the swing!
  • sayyestohealthy
    sayyestohealthy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oo I'd love some people to keep accountable and share advice with! It's new years day here, so I'm going to start today to make up for last night haha
  • jmsouth5
    Options
    Hi Celia, Happy New Year! ! Have you been able to make us a group yet? If I can help, just saay the word
  • missm2
    Options
    Sorry I'm away at the moment. Visiting for the new year so will set up group tonight. I'll probably call on you Juli to help at some point ;)
    I will be back around 7pm UK time. I'll post the link as soon as it is up :D
    Happy new year to all of you <3
  • JazzyJenna2016
    JazzyJenna2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I have T25 and have done it before but never completed it. I like it very much so not sure why I stopped
  • missm2
    Options
    ok finally set up the group ... here's the link hope to see you there :D
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110837-time-to-focus
  • ShondraJ28
    ShondraJ28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me. Add me! I'd love to have t25 friends