Start the year with T25

Options
2»

Replies

• ctoavs76
    ctoavs76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are starting this plan on Monday. We just finished Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I would love to join the group so I can have some more motivators. My friend doesn't use MFP, even though I've told her how great it is.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    ctoavs76 wrote: »
    My friend and I are starting this plan on Monday. We just finished Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I would love to join the group so I can have some more motivators. My friend doesn't use MFP, even though I've told her how great it is.

Join when you're ready the more the merrier :D
  • kalimmarkar
    kalimmarkar Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm travelling and have started with T25. This is my second week. I am eager to see if this delivers results. Would love to join in.
  • missm2
    Options
    Hey! I'm travelling and have started with T25. This is my second week. I am eager to see if this delivers results. Would love to join in.

Just click on the link and I'll accept you :D
  • missm2
    Options
    I've invited everyone who hasn't already joined. Just click the invitation :D
  • loubell30
    loubell30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've done T25 before and was successful! I've let my bad habits slide back in since a rotator cuff tear but I'm getting back into the swing of it. I would love to join in!
  • missm2
    Options
    Press the link and I'll accept you :smiley: