Not so much a rant and profile pictures

Options
1235»

Replies

• ckee1862
    ckee1862 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Forcing yourself to see the problem is part of the solution. I don't like the way that I look in my picture but there is no way that I would run or hide from the camera the day that I took my son home from the hospital. I am tired of hiding and running and THAT is why I am here. I am here to take a stand and to make a start and how can you make a start with old habits?
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Wonderful comments.. I agree with the put something if not a photo comment. This is suppose to be a safe place so if you feel safer without your picture up, that is your right. I know I would have some sort of photoshop art up or favorite quote up if I wanted to stay hidden. Nothing wrong with it to me as long as your nice, supportive, and want to be part of the group. I posted this up because I saw a new friend topic and caught myself cherry picking the one with photos, and not the ones without. I kinda was shocked when i relazed it and stopped at once and thought hard on why. Be it male and female I had a little less trust for the no photo group. Someone already posted this but I feel the same way. If your serious you'll put up something if you can't find the time to pick anything at all I probably will get the so and so hasn't logged in for over a week message. Even a hello kitty or sponge bob picture makes me feel this person is here and ready to participate in this big support circle