What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want the tightest, shortest skankiest dress I can find! LMAOOO

Also, I want to buy bras from Victoria's Secret. My band size has always been too large for them.
  • pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my first is an absolutly gorges gown i already bought ( fingers crossed ill be in it by nov) a normal size swim sute
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I desperately want a running skirt with ruffles or pleats. I don't care that other people don't like them. I want one and it will be mine someday.

For regular clothes, I would like to buy cute dresses off the rack.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    my dream is to wear a tank top out in public.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to wear an over sized belt buckle, always had to much of a stomach to wear one.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I saved my jeans from when i was 20 years old, and I hope to fit in them in one to two years (thanks to the 1-2 pound a week weight loss).

I cant wait!!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I wanted a bikini, and got one:) Now I want some super-soft jeggings. I hope they are ok for work, because they just feel so soft and comfy. (I haven't even tried any on yet, just saw them at Kohls while browsing)

Jeggings are NOT ok for work. They are not ok EVER. Please dear God do not wear jeggings.

Ignore! I love jeggings, and I wear darker washes to work if I dress up the rest of my oufit. The light jean color is not appropriate for my job though.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    A crop top!

I have made so many of my clothes dreams come true already, and really this is the one thing that is left that I have yet to rock. It will take more work, and some guts to wear it out!

I got a monokini and I love it so very much. It is fabulous because it hides your pooch area a little and I have some stretch marks from having babies and it hides those. I have been feeling so great that I wore the monokini to an amusement park with denim shorts. No shirt for me :)
  • sandyt_79
    sandyt_79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A nice pair of shorts haven't worn shorts above the knee for almost 20 years and a smoking hot little black dress would be my dream purchase..but im a long way off that at the moment.
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a pair of leather pants and a sleek leather jacket. I'll be there soon!
  • melindafritz
    Options
    I w ant to be Marilyn Monroe for Halloween - I think Im confident enough t o do it now
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    some cute shorts & tank tops~ i hate my legs and arms & i'm dying in this summer heat. i'm hoping that by next summer i'll finally be able to wear cute clothes!
  • PetitChap
    PetitChap Posts: 12
    Options
    You know those white lace dress which are sleeveless and often worn by skinny girls in summer ?It moves slightly in the wind and it's so bright and feminine....

Yeah that's my dream clothing, I mean I hope that soon I will dare going out with one of these on , without thinking that I look ridiculous or feeling like my body exceeds by all sides...
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Jeans from Abercrombie/Fitch! I know there's lots of controversy with the CEO going on these days but I've been wanting to buy and successfully wear a pair of those jeans since the early 90's(I'm way too old for them as well, just wanna do it so I can say I've done it ha :noway:
  • philleah
    philleah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go Wisconsin!!
  • JaneLane33
    JaneLane33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a polka dot bikini
    I'd also like some sexy sleeveless dresses and lots of lingerie
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A stupid amount of garter belts and even an even stupider amount thigh high stockings.
  • tommienana
    tommienana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i just need to lose this tummy & hips so i can fit into anything again , i am petite & it's already hard for me to find clothes that actually fit right :-( i could use some friends to help along the journey :-)
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I want a women's cut GREEN BAY packer shirt. No more boys/mens t-shirts for me. I just bought a Brewers women's cut t-shirt. I will be wearing in in about a month to a game. I LOVE the cut of the women's t-shirt.

I would love to buy a really nice pair of well fitting normal sized jeans:)

1st GOAL: 100kg (set on 6JUN13)
    14kg lost / 21.4 to go until next goal.
    Knee high boots and a cute little leather skirt to go with!