What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kinda boring...but I need a few new suits.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    white skinny jeans
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    right now I just want to fit back into the clothes I was wearing last year before I stupidly let myself gain back 40 lbs. After that one of those long flowy summer dresses.
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of jeans and a Charles Tyrwhitt business casual tailored shirt that I've brought a bit too small, an additional motivation is to get (comfortably) into them.....
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    A maxi dress. Shorts. A tank top. A swimsuit. A dress to wear to the military ball. A dress to wear to all my hubby's formal affairs. Leggings. Knee high boots.

But more than anything, lingerie for the hubby. :blushing:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Mostly just a simple slim sheath dress. Something not too tight, but tailored and that can be worn many ways. Something sleeveless (but not spaghetti strap) but nice. Currently I don't think that would look very good on me. Oh and heels. For some reason I hesitate to wear heels right now. Probably cause I'm kind of a b!tch in my mind and when I have seen very heavy women on very slim stiletto's...I felt sorry for the shoe.

938.pngmeasuring-tape-stilettos-20110418-150325.jpg
  • Nessielynn82
    Nessielynn82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a really pretty floral dress with a skinny belt and a cute cardigan without looking like a heffa. :). Also, throw in some nude pumps for knockout status.
  • Hiccup62301
    Hiccup62301 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to buy some cute sundresses and a swimsuit (maybe a bikini?) and feel comfortable wearing them.
  • seasidefox
    seasidefox Posts: 11
    Options
    A good quality corset. I look forward to having a wardrobe as opposed to a bunch of clothes in all different sizes.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    A fully tailored three peice suit.

I like the way this guy thinks. I second that, but for me a tailored skirt suit. Very nice indeed!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I nice pair of dress slacks and dress shirt...
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    2 piece swim suit
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Really just to be consistent in shirt sizes. Jeans/pants are pretty consistent but shirts can be anywhere from a M-XL depending on the brand and cut. I know everything is different but I would love to consistently be a M or L depending on the style.

AND I want a cute dress! Nothing fancy but I've never been a dress person because I never felt comfortable in them. I want one that I want to wear and look good wearing
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to fit into the clothes I already own!!

Me too

x3
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a few things :blushing:

- my new harley jacket
    - boots (knee high)
    - sexy, sleeveless dress
    - mini skirts & cute shirts
    - short shorts
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I used to own this dress.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    a red dress with an open back, and a colourful tankini
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Bikini and a sexy little black or red dress knee length form fitting :-)
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    BOOTY SHORTS THAT OFFEND MY MOTHER. I haven't pissed her off with my clothing choices since high school. :bigsmile:
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    A bikini.. duh. Lol. Short lace trimmed shorts, crop shirt, sexy lingerie, and I want to be able to work out in just a gym bra and shorts....
    Edit: AND A BELLY BUTTON RING