21 day fix

Options
hunnnybee
hunnnybee Posts: 46 Member
i have been following the beachbody program which is primarily based on portion control but i have also been following the autumn calabrese workout program for only a half hour a day. I was discouraged that I had only lost 6 pounds but i measured myself also and since I am apple shaped i only lost in my stomach but about 5 inches if i measured correctly. I took pics to measure my progress and my diary is open for what I have eaten. I can tell a difference in only 28 days I am about to start round 2 of 21 day fix tomorrow
wgs5xxsjr6ug.jpg
qp2ssqhx0npl.jpg
zbye8hnx6tcc.jpg

Replies

• dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm also Apple shape and we lose weight much different than other shapes. To me it's not as noticeable when I lose weight. If you lost 6 in a month that's really good!!
  • HollyRae
    HollyRae Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking good, hunnybee! Keep it up!
  • RNsusieQ
    RNsusieQ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 21 Day Fix! I was bummed my first round when the scale didn't move as fast as I wanted it to, but when I took my measurements, I was so pumped to lose 5+ inches! Round 2 was even better! My team has a challenge group page that helps us all stay motivated so that definitely helps :) Keep up the good work!
  • hunnnybee
    Options
    I know it's not much but it's a start, I have a long ways to go and I am so excited to earn my drop in the bucket
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    hunnnybee wrote: »
    I know it's not much but it's a start, I have a long ways to go and I am so excited to earn my drop in the bucket

It does not matter that you only see a little change so far! You committed to something and did it ! That counts!! In 28 days realistically, most people won't see significant change. (Their advertising makes some people think they will have rock hard abs in three weeks ) what matters Is that you didn't give up and kept on with it ! Keep up the good work !! Remember- we all start somewhere ! If this is what keeps you going then go for it !
    ( I personally don't care for beachbody at all. In fact I hate multi level marketing companies ) but still wanted to support you !
  • hunnnybee
    Options
    Thanks for the support - I wasn't aware when I started how beach body worked - they have lots of fine print and very overpriced protein powder but the challenge group won me over
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i have been following the beachbody program which is primarily based on portion control but i have also been following the autumn calabrese workout program for only a half hour a day. I was discouraged that I had only lost 6 pounds but i measured myself also and since I am apple shaped i only lost in my stomach but about 5 inches if i measured correctly. I took pics to measure my progress and my diary is open for what I have eaten. I can tell a difference in only 28 days I am about to start round 2 of 21 day fix tomorrow
    wgs5xxsjr6ug.jpg
    qp2ssqhx0npl.jpg
    zbye8hnx6tcc.jpg

That is great progress - Congrats!! It happens slowly but surely -- keep at it.
  • jaymewells
    jaymewells Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I am currently doing a challenge group and LOVE 21 Day Fix. The containers are truely a great way to help in portion control!
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! I'm hoping to start the program on Monday. :)
  • kdcomstock89
    kdcomstock89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support - I wasn't aware when I started how beach body worked - they have lots of fine print and very overpriced protein powder but the challenge group won me over

Yes! I was a discount coach for a while but have had to stop due to my divorce and whatnot. My coach has been amazing and is still supporting and helping me even though I'm no longer working under her or buying the shakeo (which I love but admit is pricey). My coach is such a great person and will let anyone in her support groups even if they aren't planning on joining beachbody in any way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!