Replies

• carriesteed
    carriesteed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    And me :)
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me!! good luck with your weight loss goals in 2016! I need all the support I can get so anyone can feel free to send me a friend request!!
  • Piccolina_87
    Piccolina_87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello jpoutney! I am sorry for the loss of your mother. I too have dieted on and off. Now that I'm going through a divorce and moving, I decided it's time to shed the weight, be happy and not let the weight hold me back! Good luck to us all. I know we can do it!
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!
    If you've not already read it I can heartily recommend this thread as it contains a wealth of useful, honest, non-fad based information which is accurate (something of a rarity on the internet I know).
    If you need any help feel free to give me a shout, that goes for anyone, I'm generally helpful, rarely sarcastic, occasionally amusing and on here every day.
  • Natasha8890
    Natasha8890 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yes 2016 is our year everyone!!
  • zeeengele
    zeeengele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • agirlfromldn
    agirlfromldn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Taking it one day at a time trying to keep myself motivated :)
  • KendraLayla76
    KendraLayla76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ready for change. Count me in!
  • jahada46
    jahada46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • johannatorpe
    johannatorpe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jpoutney wrote: »
    Struggling last couple years with loss of my Mom and newly diagnosed as hypothyroid. Not just another New Years resolution, really want to get my life back on track...not just what I eat. I feel like my kids are suffering because I am and they don't deserve that. I finally feel like I don't deserve that anymore either, so I'm ready. Who's with me?
    jpoutney wrote: »
    Struggling last couple years with loss of my Mom and newly diagnosed as hypothyroid. Not just another New Years resolution, really want to get my life back on track...not just what I eat. I feel like my kids are suffering because I am and they don't deserve that. I finally feel like I don't deserve that anymore either, so I'm ready. Who's with me?

• johannatorpe
    johannatorpe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is definitely my year!!!
  • Tearz2real
    Tearz2real Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm ready :D
  • JoJoMFP16
    JoJoMFP16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! :) -Jo
  • Zellyrus
    Zellyrus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A day at a time, a week at a time, a month, a year, a lifetime! Let's do this!

Also that puppy you're holding is freaking adorable.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me