5'6-5'7 Ladies Goals

Options

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Some of you might like this site:

http://whatwillilooklike.com/#2ywpqg

You can filter by sex, height & weight to get a visual of what you might look like at a certain weight.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options

You can filter by sex, height & weight to get a visual of what you might look like at a certain weight.

I love this site! Not only for seeing how I might look, but it's really interesting to see how different body compositions can look so completely different at the same weight
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »

I love this site! Not only for seeing how I might look, but it's really interesting to see how different body compositions can look so completely different at the same weight

Yup! It really gives you perspective about composition. Most of the women there have a link that details what they're diet and routine is like.
  • bettya262
    bettya262 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and a medium frame. I weigh 195 lbs and want to get back to my 150 lbs I weighed in at before my motorcycle accident. this year that is my focus!
  • midwest_siren
    midwest_siren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'6" here. Just getting started! 216 now and shooting for 175. I got down to 160 about a decade ago and kept it off for a few years but I am now leaning towards a weight that is a bit easier to maintain.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options

This website may derail any possibility of productivity for me. I could sit and look through it for hours! It gives me a lot to look forward to.
  • kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5"7 146 pounds aiming for 130 :smiley: Probably say medium-ish frame
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". Starting weight was 263.8lbs. Current weight is 169.4lbs. My original goal was to get below 160 (healthy BMI) but I think I will aim for 145-150. I have a large frame.
  • bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". Starting weight was 263.8lbs. Current weight is 169.4lbs. My original goal was to get below 160 (healthy BMI) but I think I will aim for 145-150. I have a large frame.

Wow! Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    5'6 1/2"
    SW: 230 (but my highest was 238 - started trying at 230)
    CW: 165.6 :D (gotta love the decimals)
    GW: 135

I grew up skinny, 118 at 20, happiest at 130, but that was in the time of dinosaurs. I'm saying 135 now, but at my age (60), I may stop higher than that as my face appears to be melting - this weight loss has aged me a lot. But I don't want to be any higher than 145 to give me some lee-way. "Normal" weight range for this height is 118 to 156.
  • missjessau
    missjessau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    taracan25 wrote: »
    For those of you wondering, a simple way to measure your frame size is to wrap your fingers around your wrist. If your fingers don't meet, you are likely a large frame. If they meet, you are likely more medium frame size and if they overlap, you are likely a small frame. There is a fancier (and more reliable, probably) way to do this and involves measuring your wrist and forearm and plugging it into a calculator but for me the wrist test is just fine :)

Well that explains it. I cannot make my fingers meet without breaking my wrist. I have broad shoulders, wide hip bones and am at least a half foot taller than my mother and sister, if not more. No wonder I look like a freak in the triathlon world!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal weight is 145-155. I am medium boned and curvy (meaning large breasted and have a big booty) so at my goal weight, I am pretty happy with my size.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    im 5'6"
    ive been 150-240 up and down and all over lol for the past 2 years
    im currently starting at 235 and I think my best was at 165, anything under that I was frail looking for my structure
  • mitchlady
    mitchlady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, weigh between 155-160 on any given day. Medium frame, size 8. Want to get and stay around 145-150, that's where I look and feel my best and healthiest. I'm 42 and recently realized there is such a shape as "banana", which is what I am...go figure! Ya Learn something new every day. Good luck to all in whatever endevor you are embarking upon.
  • karwowski1992
    karwowski1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7in. My goal is to see my abs. Not really paying attention to how much I weigh (but for the sake of this post it's around 140lbs)
  • jcofabulous
    jcofabulous Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6 and 3/4 and currently 246. My long term goal is 150.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6, i weigh 147 and my goal is between 130 and 140. i'm not sure what i want exactly yet.
  • PrincessLaiba
    PrincessLaiba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5 and my goal weight is 60 to 65 kg (132 to143)
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    5'7". Frame is whichever one is a Misses size 10 when 141 lbs.

Started at 238, currently 204. Shooting for 145, will be thrilled if I hit 150.
  • katybowling
    katybowling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My aim is 170-180 for my frame and build I'd say that's fine.