5'6-5'7 Ladies Goals

Options
Hi guys! I'm curious for those of you 5'6-5'7, what is your body frame size and what is your goal weight?

Replies

• kristinogrady77
    kristinogrady77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". My starting weight was 253. Down to 196. My goal is 150. Not sure what I should weigh but that's what I'm aiming for.
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7. Starting weight was 222. Currently 197 shooting for 150ish.
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'6" too. I checked out what would be my weight at borderline normal/over weight bmi. In theory it would be 154. So for now, that's my goal.

Not sure what you mean by body frame size or how you can measure it.
  • Jayisahomogay
    Jayisahomogay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", starting at 350lb (ouch), goal is to eventually get down to 150.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    My goal is 135, with a range of 5 pounds on both sides.
  • caffeinatedcami
    caffeinatedcami Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". My start weight was 150. I am 135 right now and pretty happy with my weight. I will try to lose a little more and see how I feel at 130 but I am not in a rush. I lost all the weight without exercising but now I am focusing on fitness goals rather than just the scale.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is ~130 lbs. At this point, I'm more going by the way I look and not the number on the scale. If you go by the wrist test, I am on the line between a small and medium frame. I started at 164 lbs last January, got to 138 lbs in June. Between school starting up again (teacher) and then the holidays, I've pretty much been yo-yoing with being on track and not, and have gone back to 144 lbs.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    For those of you wondering, a simple way to measure your frame size is to wrap your fingers around your wrist. If your fingers don't meet, you are likely a large frame. If they meet, you are likely more medium frame size and if they overlap, you are likely a small frame. There is a fancier (and more reliable, probably) way to do this and involves measuring your wrist and forearm and plugging it into a calculator but for me the wrist test is just fine :)
  • tara_means_star
    Options
    Me, for example, my fingers meet and just slightly overlap but the overlap is so tiny that I'm still more of a medium frame.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and I'm at ca 210lbs now and I'm aiming for 165lbs. I'm pretty large framed with fairly wide shoulders, hips and ribcage. I'd still count as overweight but I think I'd be fine with that weight. If I'm not, I can still lose more.
  • LMYSBLONDIE
    LMYSBLONDIE Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5'7" and started at 220. Happy if I get to 185 but by BMI, I should be between 140 to 160. Medium frame.
  • KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and reached goal at 145 this past summer. I felt great and wore a size 6. I've gained a few pounds back and want to get back down to 145. I have a medium frame.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    5'6" currently ~122lbs, shooting for 115lbs. Small frame.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    SW 301
    CW 176
    Gw150
    19 months
    Possibly large frame based on shoulder width. The wrist test is meaningful only if you are close to normal weight.
  • samlovesthesnow
    samlovesthesnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". Currently maintaining between 140-144 but shooting for 136-140 for my wedding in February. Medium frame and size 12 (UK) clothes (= 8 US)
  • sms977
    sms977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently about 205 pounds. My first goal is 190, since that's where I've been most of my adult life before a recent gain. But ultimately about 150.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    MikaMojito wrote: »
    I'm 5'6'' and I'm at ca 210 lbs now and I'm aiming for 165 lbs. I'm pretty large framed with fairly wide shoulders, hips and ribcage. I'd still count as overweight but I think I'd be fine with that weight. If I'm not, I can still lose more.

I have a large frame too - large wrists, hands, feet, and head. 170 is my goal for now. We'll see what happens when I get there.
  • bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6-5'7 ish and I'm a small frame. I'm 160 now and I'd like to be around 20% body fat, whatever weight that is...
  • tara_means_star
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a medium frame. My goal (for now) is 140 but I'll have to see what I think when I get there. I might go to 135 but can't see myself getting lower than that. I want to be strong and athletic looking rather than skinny and frail looking.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7. Started at 205 and currently at around 160 (My first goal) and looking to get to 145 and see how I feel :)