Lost 100 pounds in a year!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 250, I am currently 150. My starting shirt size was 2x now I am size small, pant size 18 now I am size 6! The key to my weight loss was eating normally but in portions, no starving, no overworking myself, I did not cut out junk food. I allow myself to enjoy food still but in a responsible way. I started by replacing & reducing my fast food with healthier choices. Example: serving of chips instead of fries, dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, etc... There was a time in my life that I cut everything out & I could never lose weight. I found the technique I used most effective since I eat normal & im able to maintain weight! Any questions ask!!!!

Congratulations! You look fantastic! How did you calculate calories so that you did not feel too hungry but still lost weight? I am starving on 1200 or 1300 calories a day. :-(
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Jbarbo01 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 250, I am currently 150. My starting shirt size was 2x now I am size small, pant size 18 now I am size 6! The key to my weight loss was eating normally but in portions, no starving, no overworking myself, I did not cut out junk food. I allow myself to enjoy food still but in a responsible way. I started by replacing & reducing my fast food with healthier choices. Example: serving of chips instead of fries, dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, etc... There was a time in my life that I cut everything out & I could never lose weight. I found the technique I used most effective since I eat normal & im able to maintain weight! Any questions ask!!!!

Congratulations! You look fantastic! How did you calculate calories so that you did not feel too hungry but still lost weight? I am starving on 1200 or 1300 calories a day. :-(
    If you're hungry , eat..
    You are starving yourself, if you go to bed hungry that is starving yourself. You need to be eating well over 1200. There's no way that you can eat 1200 a day for the rest of your life. The way you eat now is how you have to eat in order to keep the weight off. I calculate my calories by how full my body is. I slowly increased & I would see if I was hungry before bed. The best calorie intake for me is 1800 a day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!