Lost 100 pounds in a year!

Options

Replies

• honeyhiker
    honeyhiker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • quirky40sgirl
    quirky40sgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm bad about thinking I'm going to start but not having my heart in it. You're very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow looking good! :)
  • aksmti
    aksmti Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that is awsome! How did you know witch foods to switch out? I am trying to go from 238 to 150. I found i cant even get gown 2 pounds.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm so proud of you!! ^_^
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    Fantastic job and you look great! Thanks for posting.
    Thank you ❤️❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    I always forget to add this in my story!!! Before I lost weight I did not have a period for 3 years, was told I couldn't have children & I had ovaries problems. Within the first month of working out I got my period after 40 pounds lost I went to the doctor & I am able to have kids! It's totally wort it not only do I feel beautiful I feel happy
    That is truly amazing. You changed something fundamental about your health on a biological level. A great reminder that losing weight isn't just about the outside and how we look, or even how we feel, but also about the improvements and benefits to our internal health systems at every level. I'm happy for you that you can have children![/quote]

Thank you so very much !!! ❤️
    I do feel so happy that I can have kids now :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Wow!!! I'm so proud of you!! ^_^

Thank you :) !!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    eryrurhc52al.jpeg
    I could not attach this in my story but here :)

• nutellacoma
    nutellacoma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just going to echo previous posters; what a phenomenal transformation, you're absolutely stunning.

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd commented on your post but apparently not. You are one of the incredible "losers" that inspire me on days when my motivation falters
    Your beauty and determination are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Just going to echo previous posters; what a phenomenal transformation, you're absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    yay!

:)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    I thought I'd commented on your post but apparently not. You are one of the incredible "losers" that inspire me on days when my motivation falters
    Your beauty and determination are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story
    Wow, that really makes me feel happy. Just stick with it, you will thank yourself for it ❤️. Good luck, if you ever want to chat just message me ❤️❤️

• ShrinkingStargazer
    ShrinkingStargazer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi you look so pretty and inspire me. I am just about your starting size and the same height as you.I have some questions if you don't mind.
    How many calories did you eat a day to lose the weight?
    What is a portion size for you?
    How long did it take to lose the weight?
    How long do you work out for a day? And what kind of exercises do you do?

Sorry if you answered any of these already, Thank you so much!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Great job, that's both amazing and inspiring.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Hi you look so pretty and inspire me. I am just about your starting size and the same height as you.I have some questions if you don't mind.
    How many calories did you eat a day to lose the weight?
    What is a portion size for you?
    How long did it take to lose the weight?
    How long do you work out for a day? And what kind of exercises do you do?

Sorry if you answered any of these already, Thank you so much!
    Calories a day to lose weight : 1600 - 1800 a day
    Portion size: this is listed on the back in the nutrition info so if I'm having fish sticks & I look at the box a serving is 4 so I would have 4 then have veggies & cottage cheese (something like that)
    Workout: 30 min - 2 hours , depending on my mood. I only did cardio in the beginning then added weights. I recommend doing weight exercises from the beginning though to tighten skin as you go :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Great job, that's both amazing and inspiring.

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!