Focus T25 Group

Options
2»

Replies

• chelbileyvandine
    chelbileyvandine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and would love some friends and support and someone to push me :)
  • aweidner1226
    aweidner1226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought T25 last summer and made it about 3 weeks before it started hurting my knees. I've maintained my weight since losing about 30 pounds last year by changing how I eat, but I want to lose more. I got a motivation kick all the sudden and decided I would try T25 for a second time. Just started yesterday. I plan to keep to the modified exercises unless I really feel I can do something for the beginning at least because I don't want my knees hurting to stop me again. Hoping I can stick to it this time around! I would love to join a support group!
  • mcmurdah123
    mcmurdah123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really like t25!!! I find it much more fun than Jillian Michaels and if its not because of the view :) ,it might be because the torture session counts down for you. Which i am totally okay with.
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group i started it yesterday i just finished the 2nd video im def sore from yesterday i really didnt feel like doing it today but f that i gotta keep pushing
  • msangelaf
    msangelaf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm doing t25 too... Started on 4 Jan and loving it. Can I please join your group? Scale numbers aren't as much as I expected / want...but clothes are getting looser very quickly. Keep telling myself "muscle weighs more than fat. Muscle weighs more than fat"
    Ange
  • Dezp1cableD
    Dezp1cableD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started Beta..lost 13 pounds through Alpha. People that are having issues losing weight really need to make sure they are following some type of nutrition plan. If your diet is off..you will NOT lose weight. Its that simple. T25 works if you have the right nutrition plan behind it.
  • ahmedmohamedhany432
    Options
    I need to lose 15 kilo :) and I am already on diet do you think focus is the best approach?
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for responding sorry I let life get in the way again and never started t25 until today (a month later