I'm on a diet and my boyfriend is not!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I don't have a significant other who eats food like that but I live with my dad and brother who eat not so healthy food,overeat,downing a whole bag of potato chips and eating pizza around me but a while ago I realized that if I deprive myself of foods I like then it will only make things worse and cause me to give up so I do a low calorie diet consuming foods I love including pizza and ice cream as long as I stay under my calorie intake each day. But I try to eat healthy when I can as long as I like it and exercise to burn the junk food and calories off so I don't sabatage my weightloss goals. Its good to eat healthy but I know there are days I will be tempted by cookies,candy chips and pizza so I would recomend eating what you want within your calorie deficit eating a balance of healthy and unhealthy foods together. I have lost 10 pounds just by cutting calories,eating what I want and adding exercise. Don't be afraid if you go over once in a while cuz humans make eating mistakes but just don't go over everyday. I used to think I was failing my diet every single time I went over but I've realized that every day is a new day and all I can do is take it a day at a time