Calorie intake goals

Options
2»

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thank you so much for the person who reported my comment and almost got my account deleted. I was needing help and advice (thank you to everyone who did help) and now I've been threatened because I wasn't too sure how many calories I should be eating. It took me a lot of courage to get involved with the community and now I feel like leaving it.

You didn't really do anything wrong - you just didn't know. Now, you do :)

You were asked a question, and gave an answer. Unfortunately, that answer fell into a category that the moderators/staff here will remove to help prevent others from thinking eating tiny amounts is A OK.

I've seen tons of times when someone makes a thread with the tone of "Hey y'all, I'm eating [barely any calories] at all and I feel AWESOME you should do it too!!! Here's why!" and it's simply not a safe thing to do.

Rather than try to weed out the okay posts (like yours, where all you did was answer a question) from the potentially dangerous ones, they'll axe everything when it's called to their attention.

Please don't be discouraged. Stay. There's lots and lots of helpful info here.

~Lyssa