I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options
Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

Replies

• jojosutton2002
    jojosutton2002 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 70 pounds
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well let's do this thing @jojosutton2002
  • breannap14
    breannap14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel you. I gave up my coffee for green tea every morning for the rest of this year. The struggle so far is so real! We got this (:
  • jojosutton2002
    Options
    I went to a steakhouse and was so excited to get meat but instead i got salad
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @breannap14 I gave up diet pop 3 days ago and soooo looking forward to the headaches to go away
  • jojosutton2002
    Options
    Right on guys :)
  • danellem35
    danellem35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 month old baby boy and im looking to lose 100 pounds
  • Ohmygosh70
    Ohmygosh70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose :s
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    Well @Ohmygosh70 lets do it together!!
  • Am_Designs
    Am_Designs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I'm trying to loose 35 and I've already lost 7.7lbs just from cutting out soda, fast food, sweets, very little to no dairy, portion control, and drinking a gallon of water a day! It has not been easy but its completely possible if you put your mind to it! I 100% understand the struggle of pizza and ice cream because those are my favorite two things to eat! I cheated my diet one day because I was having pizza withdrawals :p haha
  • scott77_
    scott77_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds and MYFITNESSPAL coupled with my nutritionist are the keys. Document in MFP every day is very important for me. It helps to know every bite I put in my mouth. It has taken me since last February and I am half way to my goal. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!! It is worth it.
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @danellem35 congratulations on the baby!! We can do this. I'm going to need all the support I can get and I'm here for you!
  • ahromish
    ahromish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose so I need all the motivation I can get.
  • danellem35
    danellem35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @AmberHutchinson3 pizza will be hard for me!! I just moved to a city from a small town and the pizza place choices are endless!
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @ahromish well it seems we've come to the right place. Seems like a real supportive community.
  • SexySlimRN
    SexySlimRN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 90. 26 down so far. Tough, but we can do it
  • SexySlimRN
    SexySlimRN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hard to give up the fast food life.
  • pixiexribbons
    pixiexribbons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im trying to lose 70lbs. I love pizza too, have since I was a kid.
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @SexySlimRN I am determined to give it up. It scares me what my body is going through giving up pop and junk food. It's only been three days