I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I am addicted to pizza and pasta. Its only been a day and my body is already craving all the junk I usually put into it everyday. I am trying to teach my body portion control and to just flat out eat healthier. I started working out yesterday and woke up sore in the areas I worked out and it felt great! Let's me know it's working. You just have to keep a positive mind and not get discouraged when you don't see results when you're expecting them to. Everybody is different. The hardest step is starting and we've already did that. We can do this girl!
  • ssb35
    ssb35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Mom of three here...15, 4 and 2. Needing to really lose 50-75 pounds. I want to be healthy so i can play with my kids without running out of energy and be healthy to watch my kids grow up. Ready to get healthy and a lot happier!!!!!
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My big goal is 50lbs but my mini or realistic goal it 30 lbs. I have tried may times but always fall off the wagon. My weakness is fast-food and excuses :smile: I would love to try and help support each other
  • giannaluciaa
    giannaluciaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends and motivate each other I'm trying to lose 15 pounds I already lost 8 and I lost 3 pounds in one week from just cutting out meat and dairy (not for everyone but it's worth the try) (:
  • mynameisoliverqueen
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Seems like a real supportive community.

Until the "gym bunnys" or "high post count" users knock you down for losing weight claiming that it is just "water weight" or insinuating that you are lying or are anorexic/bulimic because you managed to lose weigh without starving yourself & being happy.

• sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    50 here as well. You got this!
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Same! I need to lose way more than that actually, but I'm starting small lol
  • shaz606
    shaz606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I was like you i liked all the wrong food, but with being in Fitness pal and going to the gym and having some great supported friends on Fitness Pal i am nearly at my goal xx
  • chorusincrystal
    chorusincrystal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 60, so add me and we can do this together!
  • HeartOfAFighter
    HeartOfAFighter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    breannap14 wrote: »
    Oh I feel you. I gave up my coffee for green tea every morning for the rest of this year. The struggle so far is so real! We got this (:

That's something I need to do, switch from coffee to green tea. >_<
  • Vixilles
    Vixilles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Health buddies are some of the best buddies~
    What up? Let's do thiiiis.
  • ambersims0525
    ambersims0525 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs by the end of this year!
  • caitlynchristensen
    caitlynchristensen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Caitlyn Christensen. I am 25 years old have about 50 pounds to lose. I just got accepted into the January 12 week challenge for Nadine Dumas What it Takes Challenge. Would love to have some more supporters to be accountable to and bounce ideas off of. If you have some spare time and want to visit and like my challenge page I've listed it and feel free to add me on facebook or twitter (@RTbreatheforyou) or fitness pal.
    www.facebook.com/wit2016CaitlynChristensen
  • emjohnson97
    emjohnson97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 42 pounds, feel free to add me, my motivation is low as hell
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 73 lbs loss, I may go more but this was the last weight I remember being really happy with so am aiming for it & see how I go.
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost 59lb and what helped me was rethinking how I viewed things.

Firstly I changed from "I have to lose weight" to "I want to be healthy". Secondly, I recognised there are things I love to eat, that are not that great for me in the amounts I was taking. So what I did was set a realistic goal - 1 year and an average 1lb weight loss a week - and have a "cheat" meal at the weekend, and yes sometimes it was Pizza. I also accounted for the celebration days as I call them; birthdays, anniversaries,Easter, Xmas etc. and accept I'd put weight on, but go straight back to my logging / exercise.

Someone on the thread said, basically, lose 70lb, I say, no, set the bar low, go for a 10 minute walk a day, every day, and slowly increase it, that's what I did. What that did was get me into a routine of exercidseand then when the routine of exercise kicks in it’ll be easier. Note I said “easier” not “easy”, but anything worthwhile requires some effort. Good luck on your journey you clearly have the right attitude! Oh aye, if you want to feel free to add me as a friend 
  • Sarahgorton
    Sarahgorton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting out again after several years of yo yo dieting . This is going to be my skinny year , I'm planning to get married and don't want to be a fat bride . I have 4 stone to lose xxx
  • dtaylor14
    dtaylor14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We can do it!
  • naughtydee86
    naughtydee86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been unhappy for awhile now. I got pregnant in 2013 and from craving fruit and veg I lost 2 stone but then lost my mum at 22 weeks pregnant and gained 3.5 stone. Need to loose now :)
  • mulyaani401
    mulyaani401 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello im a newbie i need to drop 30 pounds and started last month but it is so hard...